Human

Allison's POV-
As I step aside, Rose immediately recognizes her daughter.

She looks at her in shock, small puddles of tears forming on top of her brown eyes.

"Maddie." She finally let's out.

Kylie looks at her, widely smiling.

"It's me, mom." She says. Rose's face suddenly completely changes.

It looks as if this one girl, her daughter, just restored the heart that was broken long ago.

Rose speed walks to her and pulls her into a hug.

"I thought I would never see you again." Rose says, sobbing on Kylie's shoulder.

"I never gave up on you. I've spent most of my life trying to find you." Kylie says, tightly hugging Rose.

Rose pulls away with a confused, troubled expression.

"How are you so strong?" Rose asks.

"I turned about three months ago." Kylie explains.

Rose's face drops in disappointment, knowing how hard this will and has been for her.

"Don't worry, I'll help you through this, I promise." Rose says, widely smiling.

Rose is just so... happy. More than she's ever been.

I knew she needed someone that would make her complete, happy.

My last guess would be her daughter, considering all of us thought she was...

Dead.

Rosalie's POV-
Standing in front of me was my fully grown daughter, Maddison.

She apparently calls herself Kylie, so that will be her name for now.

I was very mad at Allison for compelling me to stay away from her, but she's the reason Kylie's here.

If she had not invited her to her home, I would still have to live lonely, countless years by myself.

She looks exactly like how I had imagined, brown eyes and hair, unbelievably beautiful.

She looked so much like Allison at fourteen, but now that they're both twenty one, they look almost exactly alike.

The only difference is that Allison has hazel, green eyes. I'm just utterly confused by why they're so similar.

Kylie surely isn't her sister, I'm her mother.

I guess some things just can't be explained.

Ethan's POV-
So Rose was the one that told me the facial features of Kylie.

If she hadn't told me she was describing her daughter, I would have thought she was describing Allison.

They look so much alike, it's incredible.

I suddenly get disturbed by Nathaniel's inappropriate thoughts.

"She surely looks as if she's amazing in bed" he thinks.

He was and is definitely the ancient fuckboy.

I suddenly get washed with anger, feeling myself boil inside.

Even though he has the decent looks, it does not mean he can just be playing with girls feelings like that.

I walk over to him.

"Don't even think about it." I warn, getting even more angry by the second.

As a Traveler, your emotions are heightened, so you're more sensitive when it comes to the simple things.