Moving

Today's the day. It's been a whole week and katie's been ignoring me. Of course everyone in school thought "ugly betty" had disappeared. I missed the last week of school, only because I don't want them to think I'm a new student or anything like that. I honestly think i look much more decent than i used to,so maybe in my new school I'll find some friends and maybe even someone I could potentionaly love with all my heart.

"Honey,are you ready to go?"My mom tells me as she's packing the last boxes in the garage.

"Yeah, just a sec" I tell her trying to rush myself to get ready.

1 hour later-
We're finally at the airport and we get there just in time before the flight. We are moving to L.A. thankfully,no where else like Oklahoma, because I don't think I would fit in very well. Through the whole airplane ride,I started to feel a bit sick so I pulled my phone out and started watching YouTube videos.

I see one called "Reacting and recreating: FAN ART"and it's by a YouTuber called Dolan twi-wait it's two of them, huh. I click on the video and oh my god let me tell you, I think I saw some angels on my phone screen. God they are handsome. The one on the left really catched my eye, though. "Hi, I'm Grayson. And I'm Ethan, and were the Dolan twins"aw, how cute.i finish the video and notice people are staring at me like I'm crazy. I finally realize I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

Through the whole airplane ride I watched their videos.God they're funny.

We're finally here and my stomach hurts so bad from laughing the whole ride to L.A. it's about mid-way through summer. I'm so nervous just by thinking that I'm going to be going to this school,here in L.A.

This is gonna be one hell of a ride.

-Page 7