All Packed

Nathaniel's POV-
"How does father know we are here?" I ask, a bit frightened.

"I- I don't know. But he sent Jack over here." Allison says, her voice uneasy.

"We must leave, now. Everyone may come with us, except for Jack. He would be a threat to us." I tell everyone in the room.

"Okay, we have to pack, fast." Alli says.

She starts to run as fast as she can, and packs everything within seconds.

"Let's go. Now." She says to everyone grabbing every bag she had packed.

"Where in the hell will we go Alli?" I ask her not being able to think right.

"Hawaii, I don't know. But we have to leave, now." She says.

"But, wait. We need to turn Keily into a Traveler." Allison says.

"No, Alli. I will just carry her on the way there." I tell her.

"Hawaii it is." She says.

We get our bags and leave the hotel.

Rose, Grayson, Ethan, Allison and I are running for our lives. Never would be think Bill would be the one capable of destroying it.

Allison's POV-
We run so fast, as fast as we could manage. Right now Grayson and Ethan don't really understand why we're running, I'll explain later.

If we let our dad get a hold of us, we are so dead. I have to call my mom. Tell her to come, before it's too late for her too.

Halfway through the way, we stop and rest.  We aren't really tired, we just can't focus by the fact that someones on the loose to kill us.

"I need to call my mom, guys. She'll be in trouble too." I tell them stuttering a little.

"Great idea, go ahead." Nate tells me.

I grab my phone and dial my number.

"Honey, please come back home-"

"No time to explain mom. Dad's on the loose. Come to Hawaii as fast as you can, before he kills us all." I tell her.

I hang up.

"Let's keep on going guys." I tell them.

We run and run. The wind hitting my face with full force, my legs going numb every step I take. There's no way to quit. He will kill everyone I love.

I'm not letting that happen. He'll try to get revenge after what I did, but that won't happen.

We reach some bungalows. We're in Hawaii.

"Everyone, go to a room. Now. Just go to which ever, I'll take care of the person in the front."

Everyone runs to one, and I go to the main desk.

"Hi, you're going to let us stay here for as long as we want. And if someone called Bill Parker comes and asks for Allison Parker, Grayson Dolan, Ethan Dolan, Keily Valentino, or Nathaniel Parker, you say they aren't here, got it?" I compell.

"Yes ma'am." He tells me back.

I give him a little smile and go to the room we will all stay in.

"Gray, we have to go get stuff. Groceries or something. Will you come with me?" I ask terrified to go by myself.

"Of course I will." He says back, hugging me.

"I'll join. I'm tired of being in hotels all days of the week." Nathaniel tells us.

I nod.

"Ethan, you'll have to stay with Keily." I tell him.

He gives me a 'please no' look.

"Please, Ethan. I'll owe you big." I mouth as him.

He smiles and mouths back 'fine'.

I give him a smile and go to the car with Nate and Grayson.

Ethan's POV-
I have to be stuck here with this mongrel. I didn't agree to be here, but of course baby Ethan has to do the simple stuff.

"Hi?" She responds when she realizes how quiet I am.

"Look, dont talk to me." I tell her, annoyed.

"I-I'm sorry. I just wanted to talk, I'm lonely now you know? Turns out Jack really never loved me." Keily says.

She wipes a tear off her face. I start to feel guilty because she's nothing like Katie. Katie was an awful person, I don't think Keily is.

"I'm sorry Keily. I know how that feels." I respond.

"Yeah. It sucks. I'm just really confused. Are you going to.... hurt me?" She asks, obviously scared.

"Of course not. You seem like a nice girl. I'll explain everything to you." I respond, reassuring her.

"You're technically Katie's doppelganger. She was born way before you, in the 15th century. You were born I'm guessing in the 1990's? Somewhere around there. Well what I've realized is that there's an evil doppelganger, and a nice one. Obviously, you're the nice one." I tell her.

"Oh gosh, is she like immortal or something?" She asks.

"Yeah, she is. Right now me and my brother are too." I tell her.

"Wait, but how?" She asks confused.

"She's a Traveler, supernatural. She put a spell on me and Grayson to be a Traveler for 24 hours. So we are as powerful as her right now." I tell her.

"So don't underestimate her. She can be fiesty, but only for the safety of others."

"Is she like the queen, then?" She says sarcastically.

"No, but she always picks other's first before her. You know she risked her life to save me, I was dead." I tell her.

She looks at me wide eyed.

"So you're like a zombie right?" She sarcastically says.

"I wish. That would be cool. I mean if hybrids of a witch and a vampire exist, then zombies can too, right?" I jokingly tell her.

She giggles.

"Yeah. You know you seem like a nice guy. I wonder why Allison didn't pick you." She tells me.

She just ruined it.

I stay quiet and look down.

She grabs my arm.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." She tells me.

"No, it's fine." I tell her, giving her a weak smile.

We look into each others eyes until Gray, Alli and Nate come back.

"Hey guys. What did y'all bring?" I ask.

We brought some pizza to go." Allison tells me.

"Bless your soul Alli. I'm starving." I tell her fastly going to the pizza.

"God, how do you like that so much? It's so salty." Keily asks.

"Woah, guys. Talk about salty. We left Jack at our hotel."

Shit.

-page 423