Facial Features

Ethan's POV-
Allison suddenly pins me to the wall.

"Alli,what the hell are you doing?!" I ask her.

"Ethan- y-you have to help me please!" She screams at me a tear running down her face.

"What are you talking about, Alli??" I ask confused.

"My m-" she suddenly stops and shakes her head a bit.

She opens her eyes and just smiles at me, like nothing happened to her.

"Nothing, I'm just worried. Where did Grayson go?" She asks wiping the tear away.

"Okay, well. Can you not pin me to the wall, Alli?" I tell her scoffing a little.

"Oh yeah, sorry." She says taking her hand off. What was all that about?

"Ethan. We need to talk. Now." I hear Rosalie suddenly say from the corner of the room.

I look over at Allison and I kiss her before I go to Rose.

We head to an empty room.

"Alright, whats wrong?" I tell her.

"Something is wrong with... Allison. She's not acting right. She's just being weird... she would never leave Grayson and you know that." She tells me.

"Rose, you just saw her dump him, you don't know what-" she interrupts me.

"Okay I know this is all Romeo and Juliet for you, but not for her. Do you really think she would leave Grayson for you? After they've been together for 1 and a half years?" She tells me quietly.

She's right. But it's not like Allison's twin did it. She doesn't have one.

"You know what, you're just jealous you can't have something like me and Alli have" I snap at her.

"Excuse me?" She tells me scoffing.

"Hell yeah you know I'm right. How about you just leave me and Alli alone alright? You don't know who you're messing with." I tell her in a threatening voice.

"Oh please, I'm much more stronger than you. You're just a normal scrawny boy." She tells me.

"I mean, you are just a nurse. How about you go compell yourself a boyfriend while you're at it?" I tell her smirking.

She pulls her hand out and pushes me in the brick wall.

Ouch.

"You're such a dick. Don't ever say that to me. Again. You got it?" She tells me getting closer, choking me.

Alli opens the door and looks at what she's doing. With her mind she pushes her down the stairs, Rose tumbling.

"Don't you dare even try to hurt my boyfriend, get the hell out of here!" Allison screams at her.

She rolls her eyes and leaves.

"Oh, so we're dating now?" I tell her kissing her cheek.

"Not unless you say so." She tells me smiling.

We go inside. This will be the shortest summer ever, but I'm happy I get to spend it with her.

-2 months LATER

-Rosalie's POV-
I can't find anything. Something is up with Allison, I know it. She has never been like this. First of all, her mother has done nothing to try and find Allison and god knows where Nathaniel left.

There's only one person I can go to right now.

Grayson.

I'm sure he's found another girlfriend by now, it's been two months. He's probably already moved one now.

I only live about 30 minutes away from Grayson's household, so I just carefully run my way there.

It's about 4 in the morning, so he's probably asleep.

I knock on the door about five times. He doesn't open it, so I just open it with my mind.

I go upstairs to his room.

His door is a little open, so I slowly start to open. He doesn't know I'm here, or that I was even knocking.

I see him sitting on his bed, sobbing.

His face was lifeless. Hopeless. Lonely.

He's been like this for 2 whole months.

What has Alli done to him?

-page 344