Paybacks A Bitch

Rosalie's POV-
I've never seen Ethan so... mad. His eyes could tear holes through her skin.

"I'm sorry- please leave me a-" she groans in pain when he deepens the knife.

"Shut up. You're going to tell me what the hell you did to Alli." He tells her spitting at her face.

She starts to laugh.

"You know what? I'm not going to give you the satisfaction you want. Kill me, go ahead." She tells him smirking.

"I can kill you, by the way." Ethan tells her.

"No you can't babe, you know that." She tells him laughing.

"Oh really?" He tells her.

"So, what's this? I found it in your bag." He tells her smirking.

He pulls the knife closer to her chest.

"I bet this would hurt you way worse than a regular house knife, huh?" He tells her.

"Try me." She tells him.

He smashes the knife into her chest. Her scream is so loud I could still hear it ringing through my ears.

"Here's the thing Katie. You may have Allison's powers right now, but once your ass gets out of here you're dead for good." He tells her.

"So you might as well tell me right now, before I make you dead. Perminantely." He tells her.

"Okay! Okay. Nathaniel was coming for me. He was going to kill me. I knew the last person he would kill would be Alli, so I found her and possessed her body." She explains.

"And how the hell do I get her back?!" Ethan screams at her.

"That's the point. You don't." She tells him.

"You know what you dipshit, how about I bring Nathaniel all the way over here. I mean, I'm sure you are just terrified of him." Ethan tells her grabbing Alli's phone.

She just looks at him expressionless.

"Hey, it's Ethan. Come to the hotels, I have Katie." Ethan tells him.

"Oh, I already knew she was there. She's not great at playing hide and seek." He tells Ethan threw the phone.

Next thing we know, the door is being open.

Its Nate.

"Oh, my Katie. You can run, but never can you hide." He tells her running to choke her.

"Get Allison back. Now." Nathaniel tells her.

"You don't even care about her." Katie tells him.

"What I do care about, is getting you the hell out of here." Nate tells her choking her even more.

"Okay, okay. Either way I'm not meant to be here. Just know Nathaniel, I always loved you." Katie tells him.

He releases his hand and cups her cheeks. Their lips are just centimeters apart when Nathaniel whispers something at her.

"Rot in hell." He tells her.

She looks down and her eyes tear up.

"Everyone get out of here. I'm going to get Allison back. Unless you want to stay and see Katie feel hell, you're welcome." He tells us.

No way, we're totally leaving.

We go to the room Grayson is in, he's awake now.

Ethan's POV-
"Hey, you're awake." I tell Grayson giving him a hug.

"Yeah, I just needed to lay down for a bit." He tells us stretching his hands.

"I was thinking, Gray. I think the part of you wanting to propose to Alli can stay a secret. She doesn't know you were going to." I tell him a little sad I have to be telling him this.

"Yeah, if you guys can, please. I want it to be special when she comes back." He tells us, smiling.

It's disturbing because we can hear Katie screaming through the walls, but it's worth it. We want Allison back.

We waited a little, until someone literally busted the door open.

Allison.

Grayson's POV-
"G-grayson?" I hear her say, Alli.

My head immediately snaps back to where she was.

"Alli!" I scream running to give her a hug.

She I think tries to lightly hug me when I hear her break my back.

It only hurt for a second. Thank God I'm a Traveler at the time or I think I would have been dead by now.

"Damn Alli, you really missed me didn't you?" I tell her kissing her cheek.

"More than anything in the world." She says back to me.

We lock eyes, smiling at each other. God this woman makes me the happiest man alive.

I see over at Ethan. He had his jaw clenched, until I saw him he immediately unclenched it and smiled at us.

It was obviously fake. I hate the fact that he has feelings for Allison. I'm going to have to feel guilty for the rest of my life.

I stop to look at the door when I see someone slightly open it.

It was Nathaniel. He looks at Alli and smiles at her so happily. It seems like he actually cares for Alli, except that one time when he was going to kill her infront of me.

"Nate." Alli says almost whispering.

She runs and gives him a big hug. He obviously wasn't expecting it, since he was tense once she did.

"Alli, you're breaking me right now." He says to her.

"Why do you both keep on saying I'm breaking you?" She says laughing.

"Maybe because you're supernatural and the most powerful Traveler in existence." I tell her laughing.

"What? What in the world is a Traveler?" She asks us nervously laughing.

"You, Alli. You're a Traveler, remember?" I ask her.

"Uhm, no. All I remember is yesterday, when you sat with me on the bench when Daniel thought we were seeing each other." She says.

She doesn't even know we've been together for a year and a half?

-page 384