Grayson's Superpower

Allison's POV-
"Shh" I tell Ethan and Grayson. I can hear Rose suspiciously whispering in her room.

Since I've died once again, my supernatural powers have amazingly increased, for the second time.

In other words, if I gently flick a human on the forehead, I would send them to the wall in seconds.

I can hear her murmur "deal".

I go to her room to see what's going on.

"Rose, who were you just talking to." I ask her, seeing an evil smirk across her face.

It immediately disappears once she sees me.

"Oh, nothing. It was just a doctor from the hospital." She tells me.

"Oh, is it a man?" I ask, winking at her.

"Maybe." She tells me, giggling.

I laugh with her. For a second I thought she was going to do something.... destructible.

Grayson's POV-
I'm so pissed right now. Of course Ethan is still trying to get something going on with him and Allison.

I'm already tired of it.

"What the hell, Ethan?" I say, furious.

"What?" He says, acting like an idiot.

"You really need to leave me and Allison's relationship alone." I tell him.

"But-" I interrupt him.

"All you've done is try and go for Allison since we met her three years ago, I'm tired of that." I tell him.

"I know you are." He responds.

"You're going to stop going for her, Ethan. I'm tired of it." I tell him.

"Chill, I know." He tells me, putting both his hands up in the air.

Right in time, Allison comes back to the room.

"What's up?" I say, wrapping my hands around her.

"Nothing, some guy at the hospital she works at was calling her." She responds.

I then hear Ethan lightly groan, concentrating his thoughts. I can tell he's reading someone's mind.

"She's lying." Ethan says.

"What? How do you know?" Allison asks him.

"If she wasn't lying, she wouldn't block her thoughts from me." He tells us.

"What would she be up to?" Allison asks, concerned.

"I don't know Allison." I tell her.

"What if she's trying to hurt you, or the babies?" Ethan says.

"She'd neve-" Ethan interrupts her.

"No way. I am definitely not letting her hurt you, or Caleb and Bella. Never." Ethan tells her, like the hero he is.

Why doesn't he just let me do something?

"I'll go." I tell him.

"No, I'm going." He tells me, determined.

I pull my hand out, and with my powers, I pull him to me.

"You're a fragile human, Ethan. You can't lay a hand on her before she kills you." I tell him.

"Who cares? I'll die for the people I care about." He tells me, walking away from me.

"Tawaquf ean alharaka" I say while pulling my hand out, my nose bleeding the slightest.