Bites

Ethan's POV-
I run as fast as I can. Miranda purposely made Nate bleed, she sure knows that Allison won't be able to stop herself.

Allison's POV-
That smell again. The smell I haven't smelled in over a year. This time, the scent was stronger, better.

All my emotions and powers have been heightened, to a point where I'm even stronger than Nathaniel.

This smell, had something different. It smelled sweet, bitter, with a hint of lemon. My favorite.

"Allison, control yourself, please." Nate pleads.

I can't, I look at him. I try to fight the urge, but my body keeps pulling me to the blood.

My body wants it, not me. But I can't fight it, it's impossible.

"I'm sorry, Nate. I can't." I tell him, getting even closer.

He pulls his hand out to stop me from my tracks, but that doesn't work on me, not anymore.

He begins to run when he realizes that can't stop me.

I feel the veins under my eyes pop out, I bare my teeth out at the smell getting more and more intense.

I start to run after him, he's only behind the couch from me, I grab him before he tries to go any further.

I begin to inch closer, but then I look at his face, frightened.

This stops me. I begin to look at him, and give him a guilty look.

I inch closer to his neck.

"I won't hurt you, I promise. Just go with it." I whisper, low enough so my mom doesn't hear.

"What?" He asked confused.

I look at my mom from the corner of my eye. She's grinning, she's actually enjoying this.

I run at her so fast that when I was next to her, her hair flew behind her face.

"What mom? Startled?" I ask her, grabbing the glass that she cut Nate with.

"You seem surprised. You thought I would hurt my own brother? Sorry mom, but I'm not like you." I tell her, stabbing her with the glass.

She groans in pain. The perk for her is she doesn't get to heal fast like me.

I hear the door open. I fastly see that Ethan came through the door, gasping for air.

He must have had another vision.

I turn back around to my mom's frightened face.

"When we come back, Nathaniel is moving back in, whether you like it or not. Got it?" I tell her, almost growling it.

She doesn't respond, so I push the glass in even further, she groans even harder.

"Got it!" I scream this time, not questioning it this time.

"y-yes okay!" She says, so I take the glass out.

"Oh, and also. I killed dad. So you sure as hell owe me big for that." I tell her.

She looks at me wide eyed. I don't care what she thinks anymore, she's not family to me anymore.

I go back to Ethan and Nate.

"Well, we should go back and pack our stuff. We're coming back." I tell them.

They seemed so surprised by the fact that I'm not acting like I just stabbed my mother.

"Wait, how the hell did you know we were in trouble?" Nate asks Ethan.

"Oh, we have visions of each other, but only when we're in trouble." I explain to him. He looks at us like were crazy as hell.

"What? Stop staring, more running." I tell him, leaving the house.

It takes us only about 10 minutes to get there.

When we're all finally at the hotel, i tell everyone to come to the couches, including Keily.

"I was thinking, we should all go to College or something, we need to at least do something with our lives." I tell them.

They all look at me like I'm some psycho.

"I don't think that's a really good idea, Allison." They tell me.

"Come on! We can all have our own dorm rooms!" I say, begging.

"I'll take it under consideration." Nate tells me, rolling his eyes while smiling at me.

"I'm in." Grayson tells me, sitting next to me while putting his hand around my shoulder.

"What about you Keily?" I ask.

"Oh, uhm- no thanks." She says. She's obviously such a shy girl.

"What? Why not?" I ask her, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I'm broke." She says, nervously laughing.

"Don't worry, that's why I'm here. It's all on me." I say, smiling at her.

"No way, it's too much money." She says, shaking her head.

"Come on Keily. It's something called compelling." I respond laughing.

"Oh yeah, count me in." She says back, happily smiling.

"What about you, Ethan?" I ask.

He snaps his head up and tenses up.

"Oh, uhm me?" He asks.

"Oh no, I was talking to the wall." I sarcastically tell him.

"Oh, I don't know Allison." He says back, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Don't worry, I'll let you stay in Keily's room. I know you're looking forward to it." I tell him, smirking.

He turns red. He's such a shy little bean.

They have something going on, or at least I think so. Keily looks at him with such dreamy eyes.

"Alright then, two more months and off to college we go." I tell them, getting up from the couch.

"Oh and Nate, if they ask for the year you were born, don't tell them 1324." I tell him, laughing.

I go to bed and Grayson joins me. Life is, good at the moment.

Just as long as no one bad comes into view anymore, I think we'll do just fine.

-page 496