Date Ruined

Allison's POV-
"Oh... I though Ethan had told you." Grayson says. Ethan didn't even give me a hint that something like that actually.... happened.

"No, Ethan didn't tell me anything." Grayson looks down, obviously uncomfortable by the fact that Ethan has already seen my whole body.

"Gray, that was Katie, not me." I tell him, holding his hand.

"Yeah, yeah I know Alli." He tells me, squeezing my hand.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I ask getting up from the bed.

"How about we go to the mall?" Grayson suggests, pulling me into a hug.

"Alright, let's do it." I tell him, kissing him before going to my room to change. When I do, Rose is sitting on my bed.

"Hey Rose." I friendly tell her.

"Hey Alli. Now I overheard you two are going out on a date, huh?" She says, batting her eyes at me.

"It's just the mall, Rose. Now stop blinking like crazy before I rip your eyelids out." I tell her before I get all my makeup from my drawer.

"Stop there, missy. I came to help you get dressed up." She tells me, getting up from her bed.

"No way, Rose. You wear a nurse outfit for like eleven hours a day. How are you going to give me any type of fashion advice?" I tell her, laughing.

"Hey, don't underestimate me. I've been pretending to be sick to be here with you." She says, flipping through all my clothes with her mind.

She takes about 2 minutes of flipping and flipping and she stops.

"Perfect." She says, pulling a dress to her with her hand. She pulls out a maroon velvet dress. She's acting like were going to a party, I love her for it.

She pairs it with some maroon vans.

"Okay, that's way too exaggerated Rose." I tell her playfully, trying to mess with her a little.

"Not when you're with Grayson, it's not." She tells me giving me the dress.

"Fine, okay. I will." I tell her giving up.

She jumps up like a little happy girl, and leaves the room skipping.

I put on something simple today, not much. I finish putting everything on. As I'm grabbing my purse, someone opens the door.

"Oh, sorry." Ethan says, almost closing the door.

"No no, you're good Ethan. What's up?" I ask.

I notice he's not listening. He's checking me out. I tense up a little.

"You look beautiful." He tells me finally looking at my eyes.

I smile back at him as a thank you. I feel like my voice would crack if I responded.

"Oh yeah, uhm, I was going to take a shower. The other one is taken by Nate, if you don't mind." He tells me.

"No, not at all. Go ahead." I tell him, smiling. He smiles back before going into the bathroom.

As im putting everything I need in my purse, I look over and see that Ethan hasn't closed the whole door yet.

"Eth-" I stop talking when I notice the view in front of me. He was shirtless, running his hand through his hair. His body was toned, his hand flexing every time he stroked his hair.

What am I doing? I shake my thoughts away and go back to get my purse.

Ethan's POV-
I see in the corner of my eye that Allison is checking me out. She was probably looking at something else. She doesn't feel that way of me. I make sure to shut the door when she leaves.

Allison's POV-
I quietly close the door when I leave. I don't know what came over me, me checking Ethan out. It almost feels like Katie's still controlling me.

I knock on Grayson's door and come in.

He's wearing a tight black shirt, showing his figure.

"You look beautiful, as always." He tells me, making me blush a little.

"Thanks." I tell him, kissing his cheek. When we head out, Rose winks at me.

Even though she's in her early thirties already, she's like my own college roommate.

We head to Grayson's car. Through the whole ride, Gray holds my hand. We head to the mall and start to walk around.

"I'm so happy we're together again, I've missed this. Us having just a normal life, for even just a couple of hours." He says, swinging our hands back and forth.

"Yeah, me-" I stop my tracks. I hear a familiar voice in the back, but almost a little deeper.

"Hi, I'm trying to find Katie Marshall. She is missing." I look over.

I see a slim girl, black short wavy hair, fair skin, slim waist.

Excatly like Katie.

-page 398