Emotionless

Nathaniel's POV-
"What's wrong?" Grayson asks me, confused.

"Allison, come over here." I tell her to do.

"No." She responds. I can always tell when people turn their emotions off, and Allison definitely has.

I run up to her and grab her had so she won't be able to move.

"I said, come over here." I demand once more.

"Hey, cut it out." Grayson says, grabbing my hand.

"Get out, you noob." I tell him flying him across the room with my hand. God are those two just annoying.

I grab her and put her in a room.

"Did you really think turning it off would fix your problems?" I ask, angry.

"Well, it has right? Now I dont have to be so irritated by the fact that you think I actually care about you." She tells me, with no expression what so ever.

None of her words hurt me. I know it's not Allison talking, but her evil side.

"I don't really care Alli. You get to stay here, indoors now." I tell her.

"I really don't care what you want." She tells me, rolling her eyes.

"Yes, I'm aware of that." I tell her.

"Oh Really? Like how you were aware when mom sent your ass away?" She tells me, laughing.

Okay, that hurt a bit.

I stay silent and she just smirks at me and leaves the room.

Allison's POV-
These people are so ignorant. Why can't they just let me go? I don't care, I don't need their damn permission.

"Where are you going babe?" Grayson asks.

"First of all, ew, don't call me babe. And I'm going to the mall, somewhere none of you have the time to go." I tell them going to my room to change.

"Stop A-" god they never shut up. I put a spell that doesn't let them talk for at least 5 minutes.

I go to my room and check what's the most revealing thing I have.

I find a dark red dress, with lace on the top, v-neck. I put some heels on and some black cherry lipstick on. I put my hair down in its natural waves and leave the room.

When I get out Grayson immediately looks at me, of course.

"Alli, you're not going anywhere like that." Grayson says, shaking his head.

"Why? Cause I'm only supposed to dress like this for you? News flash Gray, not anymore. We're done, you're boring anyways." I tell him.

He finally takes his hands off of me, looking down. He's so emotional.

I take Grayson's car. They all have to get over themselves.

Nathaniel's POV-
Allison's the biggest mess right now. She doesn't know how to deal with her emotions off, which makes things much worse.

I'm going to have to call my friend. In the 1400's I decided to turn my emotions off, he helped me. He's been in this world long enough to know how to deal with this. He surely can help.

I go to the room where everyone else is in.

I look at Gray, he's sad. Ethan spaced out in outer space and Keily is just messing with her fingernails.

"I have a plan." I tell them.

"I'm going to have to call an acquaintance. If it gets ugly, you guys will have to deal with it. No matter how hurt she gets, got it?" I tell them.

They finally look up at me.

"This is our best and only choice." I tell them before I grab my phone to call him.

"Hey, I need your help." I tell him.

"Help with what?" He asks me.

"My sister. She turned it off." I respond.

"Well well well, you have come to the right person, brother."

-page 448