Lost

Ethan's POV-
I don't know when to do it. We all can't live with this, not with the feelings I have for Allison.

"Alli?" I whisper.

She immediately gets up looking at me worried.

"Ethan, w-what's wrong?" She tells me holding my hand, I don't like how that made me feel.

"Oh uhm- i was just going to say you can go back to bed with Grayson. I'm going to take a shower, I think there were bed bugs on the other side." I tell her sarcastically.

She starts laughing. "Okay, just wake me up immediately if something happens, okay?" She tells me with a serious face.

"Okay, I will." I tell her lying. I smile at her to make it more believable.

I go to the shower and turn it on. I make sure to be in there for at least half an hour.

It's been about 40 minutes, so I leave the water running while I leave.

All I grab is some shirts and pants, and just go with the shoes I find. I make sure to bring a sweater.

I plan to go somewhere far, I honestly don't know where I'm gonna go, just somewhere far.

I was going when suddenly Nate stops me. God.

"Where do you think you're going?" Nathaniel asks.

"I'm leaving. And this time you owe me at least that. I mean you did kill me." I tell him.

He just nods at me. I honestly don't trust him.

I don't bother getting a car or anything, I just go walking.

It's been about three hours, when I stumble across an abandoned cabin in the middle of the woods. I'm sure it's below freezing.

I just hope they don't find me here.

I go inside and I make sure to lock the crappy door. I go to see if there's a bed and of course there wasn't, there was only a tore up couch.

I put all my stuff in the corner and go on my phone, and theres no connection. That benefits me, so Gray and Alli don't tempt me to go back, at least not yet.

I go on the couch and I fall fast asleep.

Allison's POV-
I go to bed with Grayson and hug him lightly.

I'm so happy Ethan's back. We can now all be together, not having to worry about anything. I'm trying to sleep, but suddenly I feel a huge pit in my stomach. I've never felt this before.

It's like that feeling that you would get it your daughter was in trouble, but of course I don't have a child.

Since I can't sleep, I get up to make myself something to eat, I'm probably just really hungry.

I make myself the sandwich, and suddenly I have a vision.

A vision of someone in the woods, walking and walking, what's wrong with me.

I let it go for a little. Once I finish I wash my plate.

Once I'm going back to bed I stop abruptly. I then see another vision, but this time I can see the anonymous persons point of view in the forest, panting.

I recognize that pant.

Ethan's.

I run fast to the shower and check if he's there, when I open the shower curtain, it's empty. He left.

He left because of the feelings he has for me.

But...h-how could I see the same thing he was seeing when he was in trouble?

Ethan's POV-
I was trying to sleep, but I couldn't. There was a huge pit in my stomach, I was probably just hungry.

After I'm almost done with the instant soup I made, the weirdest thing happens to me.

I see a vision of Alli's beautiful eyes looking at me when I was walking in the forest.

How the hell did I just actually see that?

-page 310