Light Fest

Allison's POV-
I can't believe it. I've never felt this way in my life. At first I didn't believe what Rosalie had told me, that I'm more powerful than any other Traveler in the world, I didn't even know supernatural stuff was real.

Either my mom or dad, she said, is also a Traveler. I need to figure this out, fast, but Rosalie said she only had to do one more test on me to check if I have another certain power.

"Now this Allison, will be incredible, depending whether you can do it or not." She tells me.

"Is this going to be another easy spell?" I ask her.

"This is no spell, Alli. The only Traveler that could do this was called Kihmu, in the 15th century. If you could do this, you would be the first Traveler to be able to do this in our existence since Kimhu. She died when another Traveler did a giant spell on her, but that Traveler is long gone." She explains.

"Okay, what do I have to do?" I ask her.

"Wait here, just a second."

What is she doing?

She brings in a woman from outside. is she trying to expose me??

"Look into the woman's eyes, Allison."

I do as told.

"Now tell her what to do. Tell her if shes afraid right now'."

I tell her.

"Are you afraid at this moment" as I look into her eyes I can tell mine are dilating a lot, from tiny to big.

"Yes, I am." The woman tells me truthfully.

"Okay, good. Now Alli, tell her to forget everything that just happened." Rosalie tells me to say.

"Now forget everything that just happened here." I tell her looking deep into her eyes.

She starts to look everywhere around the room.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry ma'am, I got the wrong room" she tells me laughing.

All I hear from Rosalie is "incredible."

"It's alright ma'am." I tell the woman.

When she starts to leave, Rosalie looks at me, clearly in shock of what i just did.

"I can't believe it Alli." She tells me.

I just told someone what to do by looking at them in the eyes.

"What in the hell did I just do, Rosalie?" I ask her a bit frightened by myself.

"You just compelled her, Allison. What that means is for them to do as you said, you just had to tell them what to do, look them in the eyes, and they will do as you say." She tells me fascinated.

"Wait, Rosalie. Couldn't you just let me compell you instead of having to put myself in risk if i actually couldn't compell?!" I tell her.

"First of all, dont worry. She obviously forgot what the hell she was doing in your hospital room, second of all, you can't compell Travelers, one of your kind." She tells me.

An idea starts to play inside my mind. I make up a plan. When I get home, I'm going to make sure I figure out if my mom is a Traveler like me. My dad left us years ago, so I'm sure I can't test him out.

"Rosalie, I'm pretty sure I can leave now." I tell her.

"I'm sorry Allison, you can't leave yet." She tells me.

I get frustrated.

"Well, it's a good thing I have advantages of my own." I tell her with a smirk.

I go to the front, and find the woman controlling when people can leave and when they can't just yet.

"Miss, you cant-."

I look at her in the eyes.

"You're going to let me out of here, right now" I tell her demandingly feeling my pupils dilating like crazy.

"Ok, for sure!" She tells me smiling.

I smile back. Once she hands me the papers to sign, I give them back to her after filling everything in. I go up to her, finishing one last step for this to be believable.

"You're going to forget everything that happened. Sign me out as one of the people in this hospital, and if someone asks where Allison Parker is, you're going to tell them she left days ago."

She looks to the left and to the right, then at me.

"Hello ma'am, who are you visiting today?" She asks me.

I turn around and leave. It's time to show my momma what a badass I am, and figure out the real truth to all of this shit that's happening to me.

A/N-
These types of powers are definitely inspired by TVD, just to clear things up. I wanted to throw in some supernatural stuff so the book wasn't just romance, and the suspence can be 100x better♡

-page 84