Killing Spree

Grayson's POV-
I realize there's beads of sweat covering my whole forehead, panting for air as it feels as if it's fading away.

"What the hell." I hear Allison mutter to where Ethan can't hear.

"You could see?" I ask Alli.

"Through your eyes, it's like how you can see through Ethan and I's eyes when we're having visions." She tells me, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Who was that?" I say out loud, trying to figure out who that woman was.

"She had a mask on." Ethan says.

"Well, we can't figure it out, since she has a mask on." I say, giving up.

"No." I hear Ethan say.

I look over at him with an eyebrow raised.

"What do you mean no?" I ask.

"Do you think you can bring that memory back?" He asks.

"Ethan, it was me seeing the future." I tell him.

"Yeah, you're strong, Grayson. The reason you could predict the future was because you were thinking about it." He tells me.

I groan, frustrated by the fact that Ethan's trying so hard to find a way.

"Just try. The reason I can read minds is because I focus on someone's thoughts, and shut everything around me off. Once you do that, all you can focus is that one thing." He explains.

"Just focus your thoughts on the future, and concentrate hard. You're powerful, almost as much as Allison is." He says, giving me a boost of confidence.

"Okay." I tell him, taking a deep breath.

"Oh, and by the way, you're nose might bleed." He tells me.

"Wait, but why do I have to do this?" I ask him, confused on why he's asking me to do it over again.

"Because I'm going to read those people's minds, try to find a name." He explains.

I nod, agreeing. I slowly close my eyes, suddenly everything around me fades away and all i can focus on is the girl with the mask.

Immediately when the vision starts, I open my eyes so Allison can see through my pupils.

When Ethan sees me eyes open, he fastly puts his fingers on both sides of my head and closes his eyes, deeply focusing.

As the vision keeps on going, me and Ethan pant at the great energy it consumes, leaving us breathless through the visions.

Allison comes next to us and puts her hands on our shoulders.

She begins to emit her energy onto us, a glow light under her palms.

Our breathing becomes normal again.

When Ethan gets his fingers off of me, I focus myself on everything else again.

He gasps in disbelief.

"What's wrong?" Allison asks, worried.

"I read Daniels mind." He says.

"Well, what was he thinking?" I ask.

"Rose, it was Rose." He tells us.

I see Allison's eyes start to tear up, feeling betrayed.

"I'm tired of this." Allison says.

"Where are you going?" I ask, speed walking to her.

"Where I should have all along." She responds, obviously very angry.