Alone

Allison's POV-
We were so worried about dad, we forgot we left Jack.

"What do we do?" Nathaniel asks.

"I don't know." Grayson says, walking everywhere worried.

"I'll go." I tell them.

"No way, Alli. You will most certainly die, you know that." Nathaniel warns.

"I'm tired of running. It's time I risk my own life for the people I care about." I tell them.

"Allison, that's technically what you've been doing for the last two years." Grayson corrects.

"Well, one more time won't hurt, right?" I say.

I leave and Grayson just won't stop.

"No, Allison. I won't let you go, not alone. I'll come too. There's no way I'm going to leave you." He explains.

"You made it very clear, you said you would never leave me either." He says holding my hands.

"Okay, alright. Let's go." I tell him, hugging him before we start to run.

In a span of about 10 minutes, we reach the hotel.

Ignoring the man in the front, we fastly reach the house.

"Gray, where do you think he might have gone?" I ask, walking in, realizing it's super quiet.

"I don't know. Let's keep looking Alli." He tells me.

I look in the bathroom, nothing's there. The kitchen, nothing.

I go to Grayson's room and regret it immediately.

In front of my eyes is Jack.

Hanging from the ceiling.

I loudly gasp and Grayson comes running.

"Alli, I'm so sorr-"

He gasps in pain, I fastly look over to my side. Dad. Thank God Grayson was currently immortal.

"What the hell do you want?!" I scream at him.

"Revenge, baby. I can't just let people have their freedom when I was incarcerated because of you, honey." He tells me, getting closer.

He doesn't even know I'm a Traveler. He doesn't even know they exist.

"Get the hell away from me, dad. I'm warning you." I say in a quiet, threatening voice.

"What are you doing to do Allison? Huh? Stop me?" He says laughing.

I can't let this shit head ruin my whole life. He's the reason I was depressed since little, other daughters would love their fathers, but I'd rather have mine die in hell.

"Damn right I am." I tell him.

I pull my hand out and throw him to the wall.

"What the hell." He asks, confused.

"You see, I've been doing this way too much. Surprised people.... hurting people. Stay right there." I tell him.

If course I put a spell on him that makes him stay there, he would immediately run. That's the only thing he's good at.

I look at Grayson and close his nose before I bite on my skin and give him some of my blood.

"You're okay babe." I tell him, pecking his cheek before i go back to Bill.

"You know, you really shouldn't have messed with me, Bill. I've hurt tons of people, giving them a fair warning before. Of course they don't listen, and it usually doesn't end well for them." I tell him.

"Oh, Allison. You really think Travelers are the only supernatural being in this world?" He tells me, smirking.

What?

He pulls his hand out, and with full force he pushes me to the wall.

I've never felt that before. That was so hurtful. I usually can't feel myself get hurt, but that one was just horrible.

I feel myself groan as I fall.

"You know, There's people that can be a witch, and a vampire by themselves." He explains, getting closer to me.

"Well, it's good thing I'm one of them." He says, he's obviously a witch.

My dad. A witch.

What a girl.

-page 430