First Time

Allison's POV-

The next day-
I unfortunately wake up. Usually I'm all happy and gloomy to finally be awake, but now all I want to happen is for me to be in a coma for a year.

The thought of having to live another day without Ethan just kills me. What's killing me even more is the fact that somehow, compelling Grayson didn't work.

It's about six in the morning, so I stay laying down, thinking of the stuff I really don't want to think about.

I suddenly start to cry again. Every time i think about it, I uncontrollably cry. Every time I feel like I'm slowly dying.

I suddenly can barely breathe, my heart aches, my eyes burn.

I really don't want to wake Grayson up, so I cry as softly and as quietly as I can.

I want to connect with Ethan so badly right now, but I can't. I'm drained. I just pray to God he will.

Or I won't know what to do with myself anymore.

Ethan's POV-
"Can I get some of that tequila?" I ask the waiter.

"Okay, I'll need an ID." He tells me, pulling his hand out.

"Just take this." I tell him, giving him a lot more money than I was supposed to. He takes it and gives me the shot.

I drink it all in one swallow. I just feel like drowning myself in my own sorrows.

Nathaniel's POV-
I get woken up by someone furiously shaking me.

"What the hell?" I groan.

"Hey, sorry to bother you, but my mom just texted me." Keily tells me. Of course it had to be her.

"Okay, and?" I ask.

"I wanted to go visit her, do you mind taking me over there? We will be back in two days." She tells me.

"And why should I accept?" I respond, raising my eyebrow.

"Because I've helped you before, remember?" She tells me.

She's right. She did help me, big time.

"Okay, I'll take you." I tell her. She smiles at me, in a way I thought only Katie could.

Allison's POV-
I wake up to the noise of a bunch of zippers being zipped and unzipped. I slowly walk to the living room to see what's going on.

"What's up?" I ask, whispering since my voice isn't as it's best right now.

"We're going to Dallas. Be back in two days." Nate tells me. He hugs me before heading out the door.

"Take care of yourself sister." He tells me before he leaves. I give him a faint smile.

I go back to the room to see Grayson cuddled up under the sheets.

I've been so selfish to my boyfriend. He doesn't deserve all of my cries, he makes me more happy than anyone in the world.

I put a smile on my face and come up to Grayson.

"Wake up, sleepy head. We're gonna go somewhere, get ready." I tell him before going up to the restroom.

We've canceled our plans on going to kill the doppelgangers. Every bone in my body feels weak, they would win me in a matter of seconds.

I go to the restroom to get changed. I put on a nude pink crop top and some ripped white pants. I start to for the first time in forever, brush my hair.