First day

Allison's POV-

Its been about 2 months now, and in those 2 months I met the sweetest guy on earth, Daniel. He's currently my boyfriend.

"Hey babe, come over here"Daniel tells me with a smile across his face.

"Coming"I tell him sarcastically so he would know i really wasn't.

"You bette-"

Next thing I know I'm grabbed by the waist and thrown onto the bed by Daniel.

"Dont try me babe, or it will get worse"he jokes around

I giggle and he kisses me.it grows on and on and gets more and more passionate,and  then I feel his hand go on my waist

"Daniel,what are you-"

"Shhh, babe don't talk"he tells me fastly as his hands go up to my shirt and then my bra.

"N-no Daniel not yet. I'm sorry to cut you off but not now, we've known each other for only 2 months,and not enough for us to step our relationship to this kind of level."I tell him,feeling a bit guilty for rejecting him. But I'm only a senior,and I can't be a teen mom.Plus, I haven't known Daniel long enough.

"O-oh okay, I'm sorry Allison,I didn't mean to make you uncomf-"

"It's ok Daniel, really. I'll talk to you later,okay?I tell him before he starts saying sorry.

"Oh um ok see ya"he tells me rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"Bye" I kiss him in the cheek before I leave. God was he awkward.

A/N dont worry guys!I know you haven't seen Grayson or Ethan anywhere yet, but next chapter they may make their way into it, so check it out!love you guys  <3

-page 10