Chapter 71

What?

What is this? A chapter?

But it's not Monday.

A new cover too!? What is going on!?!

I'll tell you what's going on, you fantastic fishies you.

I love you all so much it physically hurts.

No I'm serious, I hurt my foot, violently rolling on the floor and jumping like it was a hot pan days ago and it still hurts.

Why? Because I woke up last week, on a seemingly insignificant morning, and was just lounging in bed, until I could muster the motivation to get up. You know how it is.

I got on Wattpad, and I have never sat up so fast in my life. ESPECIALLY not in the a.m.

I must've stared for a solid minute at this little badge attached to Sneaky that said, "#1 ranked in AMC"

I

lost

my

shit

I didn't expect to be ranked in the top 10 of anything, let alone #1!

And if that wasn't enough, you guys took it a step further, and yesterday I saw the badge had changed.

Sneaky is #1 ranked in both AMC, and Daryl Dixon as of 5-17-2018.

I can't thank you guys enough. Thank you all so much! For reading, for voting, commenting, and helping me achieve one of the greatest things of my life so far. And to celebrate I'm giving you an early chapter with a few scenes I was originally going to cut.

Now enough talk

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I made my way down to Rick inside the barn. He didn't see me coming as he was looking around the interior; eyeing the rafters.

I watched for a moment, trying to figure out what he was doing before tapping my foot to announce my presence. He spun around but at least it isn't weapon first like I'm used to.

For someone who was just snuck up on, he doesn't seem too shook but then again, he was expecting me.

"Nice" Rick motioned at my hair and I smiled, glancing at the ends. But we're not here to talk about my haircut.

I shifted my weight to lean against one of the interior supports, and quirked a brow.

"I'll get straight to the point. How often do you use your gun?"

That came outta nowhere. I don't use it often, but he knows that. So why the sudden interest?

Rick observed my expression and must've found a good enough answer because he nodded. "Could you teach me how to use a knife?"

I looked at him curiously for a moment, tonguing my molars but nodded.

It's not like I got better things to do at the moment, and I don't think it's a bad idea that everyone learn how to use their knives properly.

He took out his knife, shifting his complete attention to me.

Oh he means right now— alright, then.