Chapter 167

Special thanks to @tessasgoat for being my first supporter on Patreon! I legit got lightheaded from how excited I was when I saw the email. Thank you so, so much! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Enjoy this extra long chp (4000+) to celebrate!

The woman was sitting at one of the metal tables now, holding a cloth against her wound

The woman was sitting at one of the metal tables now, holding a cloth against her wound. Her face said she knew this was coming and she was prepared for the interrogation that was about to happen.

Rick stopped in front of her as Daryl moved closer to the door just in case he needs to shoot her (or more likely threaten her), while Hershel stood behind Rick, sort of in the middle, preparing to be the voice of reason just in case Rick needs a little outside help with his restraint.

"We can tend to that wound for you, give you a little food and water and then send you on your way. But you're gonna have to tell us how you found us, and why you were carrying formula." Rick rested one hand on his gun and the other on his hip.

"The supplies were dropped by a young Asian guy with a pretty girl and a quiet woman."

Daryl went rigid like a bucket of cold water had been dumped on him. His grip on his crossbow tightening until his knuckles were white but he just barely resisted the urge to point it at her head and pull the trigger if she doesn't tell them if they're ok.

"What happened?" Rick kept himself calm, having already been expecting an answer like that, what he needs to know is the specifics.

"Were they attacked?" Hershel asked, on his toes and fearfully worried but trying to keep calm and not panic. They're all highly capable, if they were attacked, there's every likelihood that they're ok.

"They were taken."

"Taken? By who?" Rick's entire demeanor flipped a switch, eyes set on her like a tracking system.

"By the same son of a bitch who shot me." She answered bitterly, glancing at the side with a snarl to her lip, thinking back on what happened.

"Hey, these are our people." Rick lowered himself down, almost in a military crouch, getting close to her without alarming her, a terrifying trick he picked up after watching Eve, Daryl, Glenn, and Maggie infiltrate buildings before the rest of them.

"You tell us what happened now!" He grabbed her leg digging his fingers in and she jumped up, away from him, pointing her finger at him like a threat.

"Don't you ever touch me again!"

Rick backed her up but stopped advancing when Daryl's angry voice came up beside him, his crossbow in full view aiming directly for this woman's eye, barely 3 inches from her face.

"You'd better start talking. You're gonna have a much bigger problem than a gunshot wound."

"Find 'em yourself." She dared and Daryl almost pulled the trigger right then out of sheer spite.