Chapter 152

Just a heads up guys, I don't have a lot of time for editing anymore and I need to move the plot a little faster for differing reasons, so the writing might be a little rougher from here on out; as well as a few more spelling mistakes and stuff. Also I might skip some things that canonically happen in ssn 3 if they're really not important, in favor of my own more important scenes. They will still happen unless specified otherwise but I'm not gonna write them out/writing Eve into them anymore. It just takes too many words and I'm not up to it anymore, and you know plenty about the characters and how they think now so it's really not even necessary anymore. Dw The witty thoughts will still continue and all that jazz, it's just gonna be more plot driven from here on out.

Also, this chp is almost 3500 words, so buckle up.

We went out with the intention of finding food, and came back with a couple of rabbits and a new destination

Rick explained to the others what we found and we didn't see any holes in the outside fence when we walked around it, so that's where we're going.

The sun will be down in a couple hours, so we gotta do this fast.

It'll take all of us to get inside this place, so we parked the cars on the other side of the canal that runs along one side of the fence, where there's a little wooden bridge/dock thing that goes across it. Not big enough for vehicles but there's a road bridge across it farther down.

The entire group took only what we need for the night, just a few backpacks and we left everything else in the cars.

All of us kept guard around Rick while he cut a hole in the fence to the fenced-gravel pathway that separates the prison yard from the outside. A nice and long, wide path convenient for letting all of us run worry-free from this side of the fence to the gate area by the road. Where we'll bring the cars in through after we see if we can actually do this.

Maggie & Glenn took out a walker coming from our right along the fence while I got the one that mosied over to say hello from the left.

"Watch the backside." T reminded as Rick got the fence open finally and those closest to the fence started slipping through.

"Got it." Lori claimed the watch and I nodded at her, letting her know I'm good to go last.

Everyone else slipped through, taking the bags through with them; mainly the guns.

Daryl and Glenn holding the fence apart so it'll be faster while Lori carefully passed through, being careful of her baby-belly.

As soon as she was through Rick sternly whispered, "Hurry." at me and T-Dog.

T-Dog went first while I slashed the jaw off of one last walker. I could've left it but Rick still has to go through after me, I don't want to risk it grabbing him. Also we need time to seal it up behind us.