Prologue: Nohr

EDIT: Picture is rough outline of continent in this version since it is structured differently. Notable locations are marked.
------------------------------------------------------
Once, long ago, there were three dragon gods with no place to call home. There were the twins, the Dawn Dragon Akiri, and the Dusk Dragon Yugare, and their older brother, the Midnight Dragon Anankos. After their home, a haven for all dragons, had been destroyed alongside the rest of their companions, they needed somewhere new to reside. After flying aimlessly for many days and many nights, they came across a continent filled with many people who not only welcomed them but pleaded with the dragons to help them as well. Their home was dying out and food was growing thin quickly. The dragons thought of their lost home and decided to help the people. Akiri granted the land the light it needed to prosper. Yugare planted the seeds of life in the soil below that would allow plants to grow. Anankos established the law of the land and split it into three separate kingdoms, one segment for each dragon. Akiri became the patron of the eastern kingdom of Hoshido, the land of the white light. She bestowed four weapons upon a young noblewoman along with some of her draconic blood, proof of her royal heritage. Yugare went to the west and founded Nohr, the country of the black night. She gave her chosen noble five weapons to protect his home from further harm and passed on her dragon blood. Finally, Anankos settled in the middle and founded Valla, the moderator of the contrasting Nohr and Hoshido. He passed on three weapons and a song, all infused with his scales to increase their power. He gave his chosen lady some of his blood like his sisters had done. They all passed on other ancient relics, each one infused with scales from the legendary trio of dragons. Anankos dubbed the land would be named Pheuyura. For many centuries, the land enjoyed peace and calm, none knowing the suffering that the land had been founded upon. The three initial countries split off to form a total of ten, each filled with vibrant and varying people. Akiri and Yugare eventually died of old age. They were not as powerful as Anankos, so they passed on before he could since they lacked the magic needed to sustain themselves. Anankos lived on in honor of his sisters to uphold the peace they spent their lives protecting. However, this peace has since begun to draw to a close. Nohr and Hoshido have grown hostile towards one another. Anankos has mysteriously vanished and cannot do anything to calm the quarreling nations. No word has been heard from Valla in fifteen years, the kingdom now a forgotten shell of its former self. War is on the horizon. This is where our story starts. We begin in a fortress near the northern border of Nohr inhabited by very few people. The most notable resident is Corrin, the middle child of the Nohrian royal family. They were taken in by the royals following an unknown incident in which they lost their memories. They have never seen the world outside the four walls of the fortress, though they long for more one day. Little do they know, their wish is about to come true...

Kingdom of Nohr, Northern Fortress

(The scene shows the Northern Fortress briefly before going inside Corrin's room. They are surrounded by Flora, Felicia, Jakob, Gunter, and Lilith. Corrin is asleep on the bed at the room's center)

Flora: Time to wake up, Lord Corrin!

Felicia: Hey, wake up, Lord Corrin! Up and at 'em!

Gunter: You have practice today, remember?

Jakob: I have taken the liberty of readying your armor, and, er, pounding out the dents. Your brother is a fearsome opponent, is he not?

Corrin: You got that right... Alright. I'm coming. Xander's probably waiting.

(The scene transitions to the rooftop. Corrin and Xander are sparring. However, Xander defeats Corrin)

Xander: Giving up so soon, Corrin? I expect more from you. Pick up your sword and try again. We train like this so that we can defend ourselves from our enemies. Father has been monitoring your progress. He believes that you may finally be ready to leave the fortress and fight alongside me, Camilla, and Leo in battle.