(B) Chapter Twenty-One: Prince of Darkness

(The party is walking through the Woods of the Forlorn near Windmire. The royals can all be seen together leading the group)

Corrin: We should be getting closer. The maps of Nohr I saw growing up stated these woods were just outside the capital. We'll be at Windmire's door any day now.

Hinoka: I never realized Nohr could get so dark...

Takumi: It certainly makes me long for Hoshido again.

Ryoma: The sooner we can take care of the war, the sooner we can go home. Think of it that way.

Sakura: I-It feels like we're walking in circles... 

Azura: This area does have that effect on you. The Woods of the Forlorn are hostile to most newcomers. It can take years to get to know the area.

Hinoka: You know, these rocks are looking somewhat strange... Is this... A graveyard?

Takumi: Now that you mention it, the rocks do look like grave markers...

Corrin: I don't think I'm a big fan of this place. Let's get out of here.

???: First, you'll have to go through me.

(Leo appears)

Corrin: Leo!

Leo: Hello there, Corrin. 

Corrin: What are you doing here?

Leo: It should be obvious. It's time for you to pay for your betrayal.

Takumi: Who do you think you can make pay on your own?

Leo: Who said I was alone?

(Leo summons Faceless to surround him)

Corrin: Faceless!

Leo: They were a little gift from Iago. I figured you would enjoy them.

Corrin: I don't want to fight you!

Leo: If you really didn't want to fight me, you would have sided with Nohr instead of Hoshido. You made your choice. Now, it's time you stuck to it. Nohr won't accept your return now anyways. We're long past that point. Prepare yourself for battle, Corrin. I'd rather you die with a sword in your hand.

Corrin: Leo, stop this! Please!

Leo: Death is what awaits traitors. Let's make this quick. 

(The battle begins. The map is the same as the game for the most part, but there is fog of war from the swamp. The objective is to defeat the commander, Leo, in twelve turns. He is positioned in the same place as he is in the game)

(Leo is fought in battle)

Leo: May you drown in the dark you hate so much. 

(Corrin initiates combat with Leo)

Corrin: Can we stop this? I don't want to hurt you. 

Leo: Peace is no longer an option. You know what Nohr does with its traitors. They are destined to die.

Corrin: I'm not a traitor to you though! We're still family, even if you choose to deny it! 

Leo: I have nothing to say to you. It's time for you to die.

(Leo is defeated)

Leo: How... How embarrassing...

(Odin is fought in battle)