(AF) Chapter Nine: Cheve

Years after the separation of Aulane from Hoshido, tensions begin to rise in Nohr. Cheve, a small territory within Nohrian borders, begins to ask for independence. For many years, civil war raged between Nohr and Cheve for control of the land. However, political instability within Nohr has finally pushed the large nation to its breaking point, and bickering nobles have left war in Cheve incredibly unappealing. This offers the perfect chance for Cheve to rise as a new nation, expanding the number of ruling powers on Pheuyura once again. 

(The chapter opens to show Kato, the ruler of Cheve, walking through the land.)

Kato: After many months of fighting, I can finally tell them the words that I've been waiting to say for so long... How beautiful. 

(The gameplay segment of the chapter begins. The objective is to take Kato to the other side of the map where a crowd is waiting inside of Cheve. After such has been accomplished, the following dialogue plays out while Kato stands before the crowd.)

Kato: I have no doubt that you have all heard about what happened recently involving Nohr. At long last, we've reached the point that we've been waiting for so long to grasp. Nohr surrendered in the civil war, and they're finally recognizing Cheve as an independent territory! We will be allowed to govern ourselves after many years of pleading with the government to give us the chance to be our own nation! 

(The crowd cheers, and Kato smiles out over the people before him.)

Kato: There are still many details to work out about our infant nation, but I have every confidence that we'll be able to push through it together. We've come this far, so it's only natural that we'll be able to power through all of the issues that have yet to come our way. I'll be counting on all of you to help me in the days to come, but I'm sure that we'll accomplish great things when we work together. We overcame the war together, so we'll conquer all other obstacles that cross our path as a team as well! 

(The crowd begins to clap at his words.)

Kato: I'm glad to have all of you at my side. I'm sure that we'll be able to make the future bright for Cheve when we all collaborate. You've been incredible as allies throughout the war with Nohr, and I'm positive that your great acts will continue well into the future... We have a lot ahead of ourselves if we want to fully establish Cheve as a power of Pheuyura, but I'm confident in our abilities, and you should all be as well. We've done great things to overcome Nohr, the greatest military power on the continent! 

(Kato continues to smile as the crowd erupts into cheer and applause once again.)

Kato: My family has looked over this territory for generations, and I pray that you'll stand by my side in the future even as we shift into this new period of independence and uncertainty. I'm going to dedicate all of the power that I have to make sure that you are all satisfied with the new rule of Cheve. My family has done such for many years, and I can only pray that I live up to their legacy to satisfy you all. 

(The crowd roars in approval.)

Kato: I'll be starting my work to help establish Cheve as a nation now. Thank you all once again for your continued support in our campaign against Nohr. May our future continue to be prosperous for many years into the future! Cheve is ours, now and forever! May we see eternal love and happiness! 

(The crowd cheers once again, and the screen fades to black as the chapter ends.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It might be 2 AM but the update is done woo

-Digital