(B) Chapter Nine: Fierce Winds

(Corrin, Kaze, and Sakura all approach the Wind Tribe village)

Corrin: Here we are... The Wind Tribe...

Sakura: I'm glad to see it's still standing... If Azura was right about the Faceless attacks, then Hinoka might be wrapped up in fighting right now... We have to find her!

Kaze: It doesn't look like we'll need to look far. 

(Nearby, Hinoka, Setsuna, Azama, Fuga, and Hayato are battling Faceless)

Sakura: H-Hinoka!

Hinoka: Sakura! Corrin! What are you doing here? I thought you were staying close to the capital!

Corrin: We were worried about you! Azura said she heard of Faceless raids in the area!

Hinoka: Then she heard right! I don't even know how they got this far into Hoshido without being spotted! If they crossed the border from Nohr, they had to have gone through half of the kingdom to get here!

Kaze: Gods... That seems impossible...

Corrin: We can't dwell on how they got in here now. We just need to make sure that these villagers remain safe. How long has this been going on?

Hinoka: I arrived here three days ago with my retainers, Setsuna and Azama. The chieftain of the tribe agreed to grant us alliance in the war after I arrived, but I haven't been able to get out. The Faceless have been coming in constantly!

Kaze: Perhaps we should try and bring down the number of Faceless. 

Corrin: I agree. Let's defend the village the best we can!

(The battle begins. Unlike the game, this map is set up like a defense mission. Up at the top, there are five green units near the entrance to the village, Hinoka, Setsuna, Azama, Hayato, and Fuga. Corrin's party is gathered down at the bottom. The objective of this map is to defend the village and rout the enemy. If the village is invaded, a Game Over is received. Regardless of if they survive or not, Hinoka, Setsuna, Azama, and Hayato will join at the end of the map)

(After the battle)

Hinoka: That's the last of them... They've stopped coming, so I think we can breathe easy for the time being...

Fuga: Thank you for your help. 

Corrin: It was our pleasure. I just hope that will help with your Faceless problem. If you don't mind my asking, what's your name?

Hinoka: Corrin, this is Chief Fuga. He's the chieftain of the Wind Tribe. Like I mentioned before, he's agreed to ally with us in the war. 

Fuga: It's a pleasure to see you again, Corrin. My, you've grown since we last met. 

Corrin: You know me?

Fuga: Of course. Your father and I were once good friends. I haven't seen you since you were just a child though, due to a certain tragedy in Nestra...

Corrin: Y-Yeah...

Fuga: Corrin, I noticed that you lack a divine weapon. 

Corrin: Divine weapon? Am I supposed to have one?

Fuga: They have run in the Hoshidan royal family for centuries. Word has it that they were gifts from the Dawn Dragon Akiri herself to the first queen of Hoshido. 

Sakura: Ryoma, Hinoka, Takumi, and I all have one. Ryoma has Raijinto, which is the sword our father once used. Takumi uses the Fujin Yumi. I'm sure you noticed the bright blue bow he carries about.