Chapter Six: Future of Nohr

(The scene opens to show a cutscene. Many fighters from the previous war are standing together, though shadows cover their eyes. Among them are Xander, Charlotte, Keaton, Camilla, Laslow, Selena, Benny, Felicia, Arthur, Effie, and Beruka. They are battling fiercely with invisible soldiers, and they stand to defend a small crowd of children. These children are known as Siegbert, Velouria, Soleil, Ignatius, Percy, Owen, and Luna. Fear is shown on all of their faces, and weapons are in their hands. It is unknown which figure speaks next, but it is undoubtedly one of the elder fighters)

???: Go!

(The children hesitate before following the direction, leaving the area behind. A building fades away into the distance as the children sprint through a dark city surrounding their previous location. The cutscene ends as all of the children stand hunched over themselves, breathing heavily)

Siegbert: It appears that we have lost them...

Velouria: But... For how long?

Ignatius: I have a bad feeling they'll be coming after us again...

Percy: And if they attempt it, justice will prevail over their souls!

Soleil: We should all try and smile in dark times like this... Yeah. It's the least we can do for ourselves.

Owen: I am far more concerned about the people we left behind. If you ask me, they should be our first priority, as they are clearly in far more danger than we could ever be. 

Luna: Owen is correct on this matter. However, as much as I wish to turn around and save them, they instructed us to leave. They would not have done so if they did not have a plan.

Siegbert: We should keep going. My father always told me that in emergency situations, I was to go to Palace Syrene. 

Owen: I've heard of it from Mother... That's where people of the Nohrian royal family used to go on vacation.

Percy: Since those days, it has been abandoned... But if we got there and cleaned it up, we could make it our home base until our parents met up with us again! 

Velouria: I'm thinking it's less of a when and more of an if... Will they come back for us? Will they even be able to?

Ignatius: They have to! ...Right?

Soleil: We shouldn't make ourselves upset thinking of it yet. They're strong. They won a war against Hoshido, which is far from being an easy enemy to defeat.

Luna: We should trust in them for the time being.

Siegbert: I agree. We have other things to worry about at the moment. Palace Syrene should be off in... That direction.

Velouria: We can take a path through the forest to get there. I can lead the way.

Luna: I'll have to trust your judgement on that.

Ignatius: I hope we don't run into any trouble along the way... 

Percy: If we do, I'm sure we'll be okay. I have faith everything will be alright. The gods are watching over us always.

Soleil: Why are we still standing around talking about it when there's a world out there to explore? Come on!

Owen: Hold on... I hear something. We aren't alone. There are others here.

Siegbert: Others?

Ignatius: Look over there! 

Soleil: There are more of those invisible soldiers... 

Percy: We should try to take them on.

Owen: There are too many of them for us to defeat right now. We have to try and escape first and foremost.

Velouria: Try to break through their ranks. I can lead the way to Palace Syrene if we all break through the enemy line.

Luna: With that said, let's get going. Come on!

(The battle begins with the children positioned at the bottom of the map. The objective is to escape into an alleyway at the top of the map. All units need to escape before the chapter will end)

(After the battle, the children all stand together)

Siegbert: We got out... I can't even begin to express my relief.

Luna: Velouria, can you lead the way? We can't stay here. I can guarantee that they will find us if we remain.

Velouria: I can handle it. Follow me.

Percy: I hope they don't catch up to us...

Soleil: W-We'll be fine! I'm positive!

Owen: Stay close and be careful.

Ignatius: I don't like this...

Siegbert: We have to stay strong for the sake of our parents.

Percy: They'll be back with us soon enough.

Ignatius: I sure hope that's the truth. 

Owen: There's no time to think about that right now. We have to move.

Soleil: Velouria, I trust you. Go on and take care of this, cutie.

Luna: You can't be serious for even a moment, it seems...

Velouria: The edge of the city is up ahead. Palace Syrene, here we come... 

-------------------------------------------------

I can't believe I got this chapter out wow it finished much faster than I anticipated

I was out of the house all weekend due to a storm and couldn't write but here we are it's up and done

-Digital