(B) Chapter Twenty-Five: A Sorcerer's End

(The party is walking on the roof of Castle Krakenburg. Corrin stops to look around the roof)

Corrin: Here we are... 

Takumi: Is this the way to get inside?

Corrin: Yes. You enter from the top floor and go down from there.

Ryoma: If you want the truth, I'm surprised we haven't run into any Nohrian forces yet. I would have expected the palace guards to engage us in combat sooner.

Azura: I suspect they're all inside the palace waiting for the final assault.

???: Don't say that too soon.

(Iago appears with a faction of Nohrian soldiers)

Iago: It's good to see you again.

Hinoka: I figured we would run into each other eventually.

Iago: I hope you're ready to die, you little brat.

Hinoka: You're the one who's going to die today. You've done enough to hurt our family so far. You... You're going to pay for it all today. We know what you did to our mother.

Iago: So you found out. Boo-hoo. The fact remains that you stand no chance against a Nohrian general on home territory. You're going to be swept under the rug before you know what's happening.

Corrin: Enough talk. Let's just get this over with.

(The battle begins. Corrin's forces are gathered around the bottom of the map, ready to storm forwards and take on Iago, who is at the top of the map. The objective is to defeat the commander.)

(Iago is fought in battle)

Iago: You will see the full force of Nohr here today!

(Corrin initiates combat against Iago)

Iago: Hmph. I didn't expect to see you bold enough to face me directly.

Corrin: You should have seen it coming. I can't forgive you for all you've done. Your kill is not for me though. It's for Hinoka, who you've done nothing but hurt over the years.

Iago: She was a brat who got in the way of the greater schemes of Nohr. She had it all coming.

Corrin: I can't wait to see you begging for your life soon. However, for now, all that remains is to finish this. I hope you're ready.

(Ryoma initiates combat against Iago)

Ryoma: You killed the first queen years ago, then our father, and finally, the second queen. What do you have to say for yourself?

Iago: I should have done it sooner.

Ryoma: You won't keep that confident attitude as the battle continues. Prepare yourself.

(Hinoka initiates combat against Iago)

Hinoka: I spent so long searching for you after all you did... I'm glad I can finally put this to rest.

Iago: You deserve death for your interference all those years ago. I hope I can deliver it to you here today.

Hinoka: I'm going to send you to hell for all those you've slaughtered. Your reign of terror ends here!

(Takumi initiates combat against Iago)

Takumi: You're the one who killed our father. You're the one who caused Hoshido to slip downhill. You're responsible for all of this. I can't wait to fill you with my arrows.