(R) Chapter Ten: Allies in the Tempest

(The chapter opens to show Corrin, Azura, and Sakura approaching the Wind Tribe village.)

Sakura: Here we are... The Wind Tribe. 

Corrin: Hinoka has to be around here somewhere... I hope we're able to get her to join us without too much hassle. 

Azura: I feel the same... Wait, do you hear that? 

Sakura: I hear voices somewhere, but... It sounds like they're panicked! 

Corrin: Let's go see what's going on then! 

(The scene changes to show Hinoka fighting alongside Setsuna, Azama, Rinkah, Hayato, and Fuga. Faceless have invaded the village, and the group is attempting to stand back against them.)

Hinoka: I'm not going to let them try anything that could get the people here hurt! 

Rinkah: I'm here with you. 

Setsuna: I'll do what I can... 

Azama: Death is inevitable, but I suppose holding it off for a while longer wouldn't hurt? 

Hayato: There are more here today than there have been in a long time... 

Fuga: Just keep fighting. We can't afford to let up! 

(The camera pans over to show Corrin, Sakura, and Azura arriving on the scene. They are cut off from the rest of the team by a thick group of Faceless.)

Corrin: We're too far away... It's time for us to try and break through! 

Sakura: A-Alright... I trust you! 

Azura: We don't have a moment to lose! 

(The battle begins. The objective is to rout the enemy Faceless while breaking through to the other group. Hinoka, Setsuna, Azama, Rinkah, and Hayato are playable from the start even if they are on the other side of the map. Fuga remains as a green unit even though the others are playable.)

(If Corrin speaks to Hinoka, the following dialogue plays out.)

Corrin: Hinoka! Are you alright? 

Hinoka: Corrin? What are you doing here?! 

Corrin: I'm here to help you! I know that you're in a lot of trouble right now because of the Faceless, and I'm not going to let you get hurt now. 

Hinoka: Corrin, but you--

Corrin: I don't care about what happened in the Plains of Hoshido right now. Let's focus on the fight. We can talk more about this later. 

Hinoka: Alright... Fine. Let's take care of them. 

(If Azura speaks to Hinoka, the following dialogue plays out.)

Azura: Hinoka, I'm glad to see that you're safe! 

Hinoka: Azura! I thought you--

Azura: I know. It's a long story, but we don't have time to discuss it at the moment. We have to drive off the Faceless first. 

Hinoka: As much as I hate to admit it, you're right. Let's get to it. 

(If Sakura speaks to Hinoka, the following dialogue plays out.)

Sakura: Hinoka... I'm so glad to see that you're alright! 

Hinoka: Sakura... What are you doing with Corrin and Azura? I thought you were going to a fort with Yukimura!