(C) Chapter Twenty-Four: Hinoka

(Scene opens on Corrin and Azura)

Corrin: The Hoshidan capital... Here we are.

Azura: The war will be over soon... Our army is growing stronger than ever before.

Corrin: We need to corner Iago and Hans alone first to put our plan into action. If we can pick them off, taking care of Garon will be that much easier. Eliminating them is the first step.

Azura: I agree... Unfortunately, that won't be easy. We'll also have to try and help the Hoshidans without seeming too suspicious.

Corrin: Speaking of Hoshidans... It reminds me that we never found him.

Azura: We searched the area thoroughly, but there were no signs of Takumi anywhere.

Corrin: Come to think of it, he isn't the only one who's gone mysteriously missing.

Azura: One of the king's fellow leaders in the war has also disappeared. Thalone, I believe his name was.

Corrin: It makes you wonder... He hasn't been seen in so long. I feel like we would know if he would have died. He hasn't shown any signs of fighting up to this point. He's merely been whispering things into Garon's ear to fuel the flames of this war.

Azura: Perhaps we can search for him after the war ends. He would be considered a war criminal for working alongside the king.

Corrin: You're right. We'll have to wait for the other three leaders to die before getting so far though.

(Xander enters)

Xander: I have orders for you, Corrin. It's time for us to start moving through the capital.

Corrin: ...Understood. I'm on my way.

Azura: Are you going to be alright?

Corrin: I have to be. What about you?

Azura: What?

Corrin: This is the place you grew up in. This is your home.

Azura: ...It's going to be hard, but... I'm with you. I refuse to let those three criminals continue as they have been. I'll defeat them myself.

Corrin: Glad to hear it. Let's go.

(Scene transitions to army marching through Hoshido's capital)

Boy: By the gods, it's them! The Nohrian army is here!

Girl: Look! The traitor is with them!

Old Man: How dare you show your face here again after what you did!

Old Woman: My husband died in that explosion! His death is on your hands!

Corrin: I'm so sorry...

Iago: Out of the way, filth!

(An attack is heard)

Corrin: Iago!

Iago: That's one less blathering fool in existence.

(Another attack is heard)

Hans: If you try and cross us, the dead bodies of your people will be your reward!

Corrin: Ruthless...

Azura: Corrin...

Corrin: I'm blocking it out... But don't assume I'll forget when the time comes to claim their heads.