(HT) Chapter Five: Lilith

(The scene opens on the four walking into the Vallite palace.)

Thalone: Here we are... This is Castle Gigyas, the home of the royal family of Valla. 

Owain: In these halls, we may find your dear companion?

Thalone: Yes... Lilith is vital to this mission. I told her that if we were ever separated, she should make her way here.

Inigo: I hear something... It sounds like people talking.

Severa: Like... People? Actual people? Not Faceless monstrosities?

Inigo: Yes. Actual people... This way?

(Inigo leads the other three down a nearby hallway. At the end of it, a girl with blue hair is seen surrounded by a large number of mages dressed in Nohrian garb. Their leader, Mark, is holding onto her arm.)

Lilith: Leave me alone! I don't know what you want, but I don't have it!

Mark: Nobody is supposed to be in the remains of Valla! Any who are hiding here must be destroyed!

Thalone: Lilith! I'm here!

Lilith: Thalone! 

Severa: Who are those people?!

Thalone: Mages from Nohr. They must have been the ones who cast the spell that created all those Faceless... With how many there were, we should have known somebody nearby was creating them. 

Owain: If we defeat them, those monsters should dissipate, yes?

Thalone: At the very least, they'll stop spawning in, which will make it much easier for us to get out of here once we rescue Lilith. 

Inigo: Then let's take care of things and save her!

(The battle begins. Lilith starts the map surrounded by many Nohrian soldiers with a single staff and a few vulneraries in her inventory to heal your party from afar.)

(If Owain speaks with Lilith, the following dialogue will play out.)

Owain: You! Your name is Lilith, yes?

Lilith: Yes, it is... Who are you?

Owain: You may call me Owain Dark! Thalone called me from another time to rescue you and join you on your mission!

Lilith: I-I see... Perhaps we should talk more after the battle is done, Owain...

Owain: Of course! To battle!

(If Severa speaks with Lilith, the following dialogue will play out.)

Severa: You seem to be Lilith.

Lilith: I am... You seem to be with Thalone.

Severa: That is correct. Now, let's end things so we can talk a bit more freely.

Lilith: I agree... I'll be here by your side!

(If Inigo speaks with Lilith, the following dialogue will play out.)

Inigo: Darling, are you alright?

Lilith: I think so... What is your name?

Inigo: You may call me Inigo. I'll be aiding you on your upcoming mission.

Lilith: I understand... It's nice to meet you. 

Inigo: I'll defend you from these beasts, Lilith. You can count on it!

(When combat is initiated against Mark, the following dialogue will play out.)

Mark: I don't know who you are, but none are to trespass in Vallite territory!

(When Mark is defeated, the following dialogue will play out.)

Mark: Pests... Intruders... 

(After the battle ends, Lilith stands with Thalone, Severa, Inigo, and Owain.)

Lilith: Thank you so much for saving me... I don't even want to imagine what would have become of me if not for your intervention. I truly do not know how to express my thanks.

Thalone: We're happy to have helped you out, Lilith. Now, I'd like you to meet Severa, Inigo, and Owain. They'll be aiding you in your mission to find Cerulean. 

Lilith: It's nice to meet you all... Thalone already seems to have told you about me. My name is Lilith.

Inigo: Tell us a bit about yourself.

Lilith: Um... I'm an Astral Dragon. I wasn't exactly born in the traditional sense. Instead, I was... Well... Created. A fraction of Anankos' power manifested after he passed away, and it made me. It's a long and complicated story, but that's the short version.

Thalone: Lilith can regularly transform into a dragon, but I'm afraid she doesn't have her dragonstone to use to transform right now. She's been using staves in the meantime.

Severa: Dragonstones... I see they exist in this world as well. Perhaps it isn't as different as I thought it was... 

Lilith: Anyways, what's the plan from here on out? Where are we going?

Thalone: We're going to head out of Valla. I believe Cerulean will be in Hoshido somewhere. We should head in that direction. 

Owain: Understood! And so the mission continues!

Lilith: I hope we don't run into any invisible soldiers on the way... Even if they don't attack you, Thalone, I don't want that to change all of a sudden. 

Thalone: Everything will be alright. I promise. For now, we should get out of here. We don't want to run into any other mages from Nohr, assuming some others are hiding out around here. 

Lilith: I agree... To Hoshido!

------------------------------------------------------------

Am going to eat smores now

-Digital