(B) Chapter Twenty-Eight: Crown of Nohr

(Corrin's party enters the Nohrian throne room. All the Hoshidan royals, accompanied by Camilla and Leo, can be seen. The hooded man stands at the far edge of the room)

Corrin: Who are you? What are you doing here?

???: I'm surprised you don't recognize me. It's been a while, yes, but I still anticipated some reaction.

Corrin: What are you saying?

Ryoma: Don't listen to him, Corrin. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

???: I assure you, I know exactly what I'm talking about. You can continue lying to yourself as much as you want. It won't change anything.

Camilla: Where is he? Where is that monster?

???: You'll see him soon enough. However, if you wish to get to him, you'll need to face me first.

(The hooded man claps his hands together. A faction of invisible soldiers comes into view)

Corrin: They're back!

???: There isn't any reason to hold this off any longer. I'll be sending you to the afterlife. Make your peace with whatever god you worship. I can assure you you're praising the wrong one.

Camilla: I can't leave you to fight him off on your own. I'll help you.

Leo: As will I.

Corrin: Thank you, both of you. Now, let's take care of things!

(The battle begins. Corrin's army is gathered around the bottom of the map. The goal is to defeat the hooded man, who stands at the top of the map. There are no treasure chests. Reinforcements spawn in frequently, though they get weaker over time. Camilla and Leo are playable from the start, both at level twenty with high bases)

(The hooded man is fought in battle)

???: Prepare to face oblivion!

(Corrin initiates combat with the hooded man)

Corrin: I don't know who you are or what you want, but I will be stopping you. You've done enough damage.

???: I'm disappointed you don't remember... Oh well. It's time for you to die.

(Camilla initiates combat with the hooded man)

Camilla: You're the one responsible for the previous battle.

???: Who cares?

Camilla: It matters to me. Your actions caused the deaths of my siblings. You will pay for it. I hope you enjoy rotting in hell.

(Leo initiates combat with the hooded man)

Leo: You were working with our father during this war. I remember seeing you from time to time.

???: You are correct.

Leo: If I had known you would cause all that you have, I would have killed you much sooner. I'll just have to settle the score now.

???: Then let us begin.

(The hooded man is defeated)

???: Heh... This is nothing... Death is nothing... I... I am... I am...

(After the battle, the royals stand around the hooded man)

???: You're stronger than I anticipated...

Corrin: Who are you? I don't ever remember seeing you while I was living in Nohr.

???: That is none of your business... Don't you have a war to finish...?

Corrin: I want answers!

???: I'm afraid... You won't be getting them...

(The hooded man dies, disappearing in a puff of purple fire)

Corrin: Damn it all!

Ryoma: We don't have time for this. King Garon should be arriving here soon. We have to be ready to fight him.

Corrin: Okay... You're right. Let's take care of this once and for all!

-------------------------------------------

This chapter wound up a lot shorter than I expected

The next chapter is obviously going to be pretty long since it's the grand finale so you can look forward to that

After that, we have character endings, which will go over all the living characters. We'll also finally get into canon pairings, so that's something

-Digital