(B) Epilogue

In Nohr, things never went back to normal after the deaths of Xander and Elise. Peri, Arthur, and Effie continued to serve the royal family, but Laslow went missing mysteriously. It is suspected that he left Nohr behind in search of other lands alongside Selena and Odin following the war effort. Niles and Beruka served their lieges dutifully for the rest of their lives.

Charlotte and Benny remained border guards for the rest of their days. It is said they found a mysterious amnesiac fighter who helped them both to further their skills in combat. 

Nyx was never seen again. Nobody knows what happened to her.

Camilla served as an advisor to her younger brother. She was loved by all and eventually opened an orphanage for the suffering children of her country.

Leo was a potent king remembered fondly for centuries. His people loved him dearly and praised him for the era of peace he ushered in for his nation. The peace treaty he and Hoshido forged is still intact to this very day.

Shura, Righteous Rebel

With the help of the Hoshidan royal family, Shura began the daunting task of rebuilding Kohga. It became a safe haven for people of all backgrounds and enjoyed an era of peace with Shura as its leader.

Reina, Morbid Fixation

After Ryoma ascended the throne, Reina was appointed head of the kinshi knights guarding the new king. Her customary generosity to allies and merciless devastation of enemies became the example for all kinshi knights to come.

Fuga, Chief of Wind

Fuga returned to his role as chief of the Wind Tribe and lived a long, happy life. He worked with the Hoshidan royal family to help their country prosper. His reputation as a fighter became legend a few generations later. The extent of his strength remains unknown.

Izana, Lord of Leisure

Izana returned to Izumo after the war and helped to rebuild the nation after the damage it suffered in the war. He was honored by his people as a just ruler and was remembered fondly for his celebrations.

Yukimura, Puppet Master

Yukimura continued to serve as Hoshido's chief tactician after Ryoma became king. His uncompromising devotion to his work served as an example to future royal administration members for years to come.

Anna, Secretive Merchant

Anna returned her merchant life, revitalizing trade in parts of the world most affected by the war. Official records show how her network and name were passed down for generations following the Great Pheuyuran War. 

Hayato, Young Caster and Hana, Focused Samurai

After the war, Hayato traveled the world before replacing Fuga as chief of the Wind Tribe. Hana, his wife, stepped down from her position as Sakura's retainer to remain in the village alongside the man she loved.

Kaden, Kitsune Braggart and Setsuna, Absent Archer

Despite marrying, Kaden continued to travel. He later served as chief of his kitsune home. Records show that his wife, Setsuna, remained at his side. Her clumsiness was detailed extensively as well.

Rinkah, Scion of Flame

Rinkah succeeded her father as chief of the Flame Tribe and leader of Aulane. Her bravery and passion united her people as never before. Following the war, Aulane made its first ever alliance with Hoshido.

Azama, Calm Philosopher and Orochi, Foresight Diviner

Azama decided to use his talents to heal the people of Hoshido rather than taunt them. Orochi's playful attitude mellowed over the years, and she supported Azama's efforts to rebuild Hoshido using her foresight as a guide.