(R) Chapter Fifteen: Ascended

(The chapter opens to show Corrin and Azura standing together just after touching down in Notre Sagesse lands.)

Corrin: We're finally here... It's been ages since we first set out, but we've arrived at long last. 

Azura: The Rainbow Sage is our target. I believe that he lives at the top of the mountain Notre Sagesse is built into, so we should start making our way up the side of the peak. 

Corrin: Luckily for us, there appears to be pathway over there. It's pretty defined, I have to say. 

Azura: Hold on a moment... Look. I don't think we're alone. 

(A faction of invisible soldiers passes nearby, moving up the path that Corrin pointed out.)

Corrin: No way... If those soldiers are here, then we really do need to spring into action as soon as possible. I don't even want to imagine what could happen if we leave them be for too long. People could get hurt. 

Azura: I agree. Let's get going. 

(The scene changes to show Corrin and Azura arriving in the sanctuary at the top of the mountain.)

Corrin: We're here, but so are they... We don't have a moment to waste. The Rainbow Sage could be in trouble, and I don't know how many other people are here in the building. 

Azura: Be careful when charging into the fight. I don't want you to get hurt while trying to defend others. 

Corrin: Alright, I will. Let's get to it. There's not a moment for us to waste!

(The battle begins. Many invisible soldiers are scattered about the building, and standing near where the player's units starts is Nyx, who is set as a blue unit. When the first turn begins properly, the camera pans over to her.)

Nyx: I didn't expect there to be this many people here... Unfortunate. I'll fight through them if I have to in order to reach the Sage... 

(If Corrin speaks to Nyx, the following dialogue plays out.)

Corrin: Who are you? I don't think I've seen your face around here before. 

Nyx: You... You may call me Nyx. I doubt that we will cross paths again in the future. After this fight ends, I will go my separate way. 

Corrin: Do you really mean to head off alone? These are dangerous times, you know. It would be best if you stayed with people who could keep you safe. 

Nyx: I will be alright on my own. That much I can promise you. 

Corrin: Please? 

Nyx: ...Show me what you can do. If I believe that you have performed well enough, then I shall consider your words. 

Corrin: Sounds like a deal to me. 

(After the fight, Corrin and Azura stand together. Nyx approaches them slowly.)

Nyx: I'm afraid I must pull out now that the battle is over. My attention is required elsewhere. 

Corrin: I see... I understand... 

Azura: Corrin, look... We have more company. 

Corrin: More soldiers? 

Azura: Far from it. 

(The Rainbow Sage walks up to Corrin, Azura, and Nyx.)

Corrin: Who... Who are you...?