(B) Chapter Nineteen: Palace Macarath

(The scene is set a few days later. Corrin's party is walking through Nohr. The royals can be seen together)

Corrin: It's getting late. We should stop and make camp here for a few hours.

Azura: Wait... Look in the distance. I think I see a building.

Takumi: We haven't seen any of those in ages.

Corrin: Then let's go and check it out!

Ryoma: I don't know... It could be a trap.

Azura: This building... It's been abandoned for a long time. I don't think we should have any issues inside.

Hinoka: You seem pretty confident.

Azura: You could say that... It's a long story I'd rather not get into now.

Sakura: I-I trust your judgement. Let's do it.

(The group enters the building. It is Palace Macarath, an abandoned royal villa near the border. The building has been abandoned for many years now, its last resident having left ten years before. Jakob and Felicia join the royals onscreen)

Azura: There's dust everywhere... Nobody has been here in a long time.

Corrin: How did you know nobody would be here, Azura? Do you know this place?

Azura: Something along those lines... This is Palace Macarath. It was used as a vacation spot for Nohrian royal families for many generations. Since then, it has been abandoned it. King Garon stopped coming here after the death of his first wife, Katarina. Nobody comes by anymore. The food was even kept in the cabinets, if you can believe that.

Takumi: And how did you come across this information? You seem to have a lot of details on the place.

Azura: I can explain it another time...

Hinoka: Wait... Did you hear something just now? I could have sworn I heard someone...

(If Corrin is male)

Felicia: S-Same here...

(If Corrin is female)

Jakob: There was definitely something making noise a moment ago.

(Both options converge here)

Corrin: Whoever's there, show yourself! It would be in your best interests to come out before we have to fight!

(Depending on if Corrin is male or female, Flora will appear with Felicia or Jakob, whoever Corrin did not take with them at the start of the game)

(If Corrin is male)

Corrin: Flora! Jakob! What are you doing here?

(If Corrin is female)

Corrin: Flora! Felicia! What are you doing here?

(Both options converge here)

Flora: I could ask you the same thing, Corrin.

Corrin: I can tell you after you answer me. How does that sound?

Takumi: Who is this? How can we know if we can even trust her?

Corrin: This is Flora. She was one of my retainers when I was still living in Nohr. She was working alongside Jakob and Felicia. I trust her, Takumi. Is that enough for you?