(C) Chapter Six: Embrace the Dark

-Fight with Nohr

Is this the path you choose?

-YES

Corrin: I... I know what I need to do... Ryoma, withdraw your troops.

Ryoma: You can't possibly mean that...

Corrin: I'm sorry, Ryoma, but I will not fight for Hoshido.

Ryoma : How can you say that?! You have seen the atrocities committed by the Nohrian nation first hand! They destroyed an entire city! Our mother nearly died because of their actions!

Corrin: It isn't that simple. I know the Nohrian kingdom has done unforgivable things to Hoshido, just as I know these people are not my brothers and sisters by birth. Even still, I must side with them. My heart won't allow me to turn against them.

Ryoma : How can you return to Nohr after what they did?! You know of their sins, and still you try to justify joining them? You are of Hoshido! They are to blame for taking you away so many years ago! You mean to fight for those who stole you away?

Corrin: I don't want to choose... But I cannot abandon the family I spent so many years alongside.

Xander: You did the right thing, Corrin... You know we never shared a bloodline, but we all believed you were family from the start. It means a lot to me that you've chosen to side with us. Father will be pleased as well.

Ryoma: You must be aware of King Garon's attempt to kill them!

Xander: What?

Ryoma : There was an attack in our capital's square. The explosion came from the sword your king gave Corrin. If their mother hadn't protected them, nearly dying in the process, they would be dead. If your ruler truly cared, why would he do such a thing?

Xander: Is... Is this true?

Corrin: ...Yes, but... I need to hear the truth from him. The answers I seek are in Nohr. I must return there as soon as possible.

Ryoma : ...I don't want to fight you...

Corrin: I'm not trying to start a battle. I merely want to settle things peacefully. I'm sure I can convince Nohr to join forces with Hoshido. There must be a reason for this. The war can end through diplomacy.

Ryoma : ...Nohr's atrocities cannot be forgiven. We cannot join sides until the king of Nohr is dead.

Xander: Stand down. I will not allow you to say such things.

Ryoma : Then do as you will. Let the battle begin.

Corrin: Xander, we must retreat. We can't die here. Enough people have been hurt today.

Leo: Retreat isn't an option here. While we were speaking here, they surrounded us. We must fight through them.

Camilla: Then let's fight through them!

Elise: Everything's going to be fine.

Ryoma : ...So be it. Hoshido! We battle!

Hinoka : You can't mean to betray us here...

Takumi: It's time to avenge all the people who died!

Sakura: I-I'll do my best!

Xander: The battle begins now!

(If Corrin is male)