(B) Chapter Thirteen: The One Bathed in Purple Flames

Corrin: They're getting closer... Wait, the leader of that group... Is that... Takumi?!

Sakura: Wh-What?! I-It can't be!

Hinoka: It certainly does look like Takumi... But how is that possible? I don't think he's ever been seen with purple fire before...

Corrin: Something is seriously wrong... There are other soldiers with him. They look like they're invisible aside from the fire surrounding them. I don't understand...

Hinoka: I guess that we'll just have to figure out how to snap him out of it!

Sakura: Ah-! The daimyo is gone!

Corrin: We can worry about him later! For now, we need to make sure Takumi is okay!

(Your units start where they ended the previous battle. All Dragon Veins that have been activated are in effect as well. Takumi's forces are all on the left side of the battlefield. The objective is to endure for eight turns or defeat the boss. Frequent reinforcements come in from all sides except the right)

(Start of turn one)

Takumi: Kill...

Corrin: Takumi, please! Snap out of it!

Takumi: I am alone... Forgotten... Ignored...

Sakura: Takumi, stop that!

Takumi: I will finally... Step out of the shadows... And show them what I'm really made of... I will be left behind no longer... They will pay...

(The battle begins properly)

(Corrin initiates combat with Takumi)

Corrin: Takumi, please listen to us! We don't want to hurt you!

Takumi: Die... You could... You could have killed Mother...

Corrin: T-Takumi, I... I'm really sorry for what happened. I know that words will never be enough after what I've done to you and our siblings. I want to make it better, but I know that I can't. At the very least, I want to be a loving sibling to you in hopes it will somehow make it up to you, even just a little! I'm sorry for everything!

Takumi: Die... Die... Die!

(Hinoka initiates combat with Takumi)

Hinoka: Takumi, snap out of it!

Takumi: Die... Die... Die...

Hinoka: What's gotten into you?! Come on, it's me!

Takumi: I am nothing to you... Eternally unloved... Never good enough...

Hinoka: Takumi, I don't want to fight you!

Takumi: Die!

(Sakura initiates combat with Takumi)

Sakura: I-I don't know what's going on with you! P-Please, turn back to normal! We love you!

Takumi: Lies... All lies...

Sakura: I-I could never lie to you! None of us could!

Takumi: Die... Die...

Sakura: I-I'm so sorry... I'm sorry, Takumi...