(R) Chapter Eight: Princess of Pacifism

(The chapter opens to show Corrin, Azura, Jakob, and Gunter walking towards a fort of Hoshido.)

Azura: Here we are... I can tell that there are Hoshidan soldiers here. There's no guarantee that we'll find anyone that we know, but it's a good place to start. 

Corrin: Remember, everyone. We aren't trying to hurt them. If we have to fight, we need to spare as many people as possible. If we want to show that we're here to make peace, then we'll have to avoid fighting if we can.

Jakob: I agree. It won't be easy, but perhaps you can get through to them. 

(Yukimura appears nearby.)

Yukimura: Lord Corrin and Lady Azura... I didn't expect to see you back here so soon. Have you come to your senses? Hoshido will take you back now if you wish to return. 

Corrin: I'm afraid that's not why we're here. We would like to talk though. 

Yukimura: I can't let you come any closer. Only allies are allowed into this fort at the moment. 

Azura: There must be someone of note inside... 

Yukimura: I swore to Lady Mikoto that I would protect Lady Sakura, and I intend to stay true to my promise. 

Corrin: Perfect... Sakura should be receptive to our words. 

Azura: Yukimura, please allow us to speak with Sakura. It won't take long. 

Yukimura: I know where I stand on the matter. If you wish to get inside, you will have to go through me and the rest of my soldiers first. 

Jakob: What do you say, Lord Corrin? 

Corrin: I don't think we have much of a choice... I really don't want to do this, but if we must, then I suppose we'll have to engage in combat. 

Yukimura: All soldiers, gather together! We must defend the fort! 

(The scene changes to the inside of the fort. Sakura is standing with Kaze, Hana, and Subaki.)

Sakura: D-Did you hear that? 

Kaze: I suppose that something has happened... 

Hana: Stay here, Sakura. We'll do what we have to in order to keep you safe! 

Subaki: You need not worry in the slightest. We have everything under control. 

Sakura: Please, try not to get hurt... If you need anything, just come to me. I'll do what I can, and I can heal you no matter what. 

Kaze: We will... For now, stay safe in here, alright? I don't know what's out there, but we'll be ready for it. 

(Kaze leaves with Hana and Subaki.)

Sakura: Please be careful... 

(The battle begins. The objective is to rout the enemy, including Kaze, Hana, Subaki, and Yukimura. Your units begin at the bottom of the map and must work up to the top where Yukimura waits alongside the other named units.)

(If Corrin initiates combat with Kaze, the following dialogue plays out.)

Corrin: Kaze! I didn't expect to run into you here. 

Kaze: I should have seen it coming that you were behind this stir... 

Corrin: Kaze, you have to believe me when I say that I'm not trying to fight you. Look around! Do you see any dead?