(R) Chapter Fourteen: Frozen Sea

(The chapter opens to show Corrin and Azura standing together on the ship.)

Corrin: It's so nice to be away from the rest of the fighting like this... I know that we can't stay away from the violence forever, but it's still relieving to be able to take a small breath and at least try to hold onto the illusion of peace for a while longer. 

Azura: After we finish our journey to and from Notre Sagesse, we're going to have to buckle down on finding a solution... As much as I hate to say it, this might wind up ending with the death of someone within the royal families. 

Corrin: I know... You're talking about King Garon. I'm not surprised, to be honest. I wonder if there's even a person alive that can still reason with him. 

Azura: I suppose not... It's a tragic truth, but I don't know if there's anything we can do at this point. 

Corrin: Yeah... Oh, well, I suppose...

(Lilith appears nearby in human form.)

Lilith: Corrin! 

Corrin: Lilith! What are you doing here? And you're in human form! I didn't expect to see that of all things... 

Lilith: I've spent a lot of time in the Astral Plain as of late, and I... I want to fight with you from here on out. You've been doing so much to try and bring peace to this continent, and I'm tired of sitting on the sidelines. I've learned how to control my draconic power thanks to studying your dragonstone on the side, and I'm going to use it to your advantage. 

Corrin: I'm glad to hear that, Lilith. 

(Elise appears shortly afterwards.)

Elise: Corrin, I've got bad news! 

Corrin: What is it? 

Elise: We're surrounded by other ships that fly the Nohrian flag! 

Corrin: No... 

(The ship lurches, and Corrin looks over the edge. The frozen ocean is shown below.)

Corrin: The ocean has been frozen! This can't be possible... 

Elise: I suppose that somebody managed to figure out a way to make it possible then! 

Azura: They're going to try and board our ship soon... We have to be ready. 

Lilith: I'll go tell everyone to get ready for the fight to come. I don't want anyone to be caught by surprise. 

Corrin: Thank you, Lilith... Alright. Looks like we've got no choice... It's time to fight!

(The battle begins. The enemies are scattered across various boats near the one where your units begin the battle. The objective is to reach the boat at the top right of the map where Camilla is waiting alongside Flora, Felicia, Selena, and Beruka. Camilla, the boss, must be defeated in order to end this map. When the fight starts, the following dialogue plays out.)

Corrin: Is that... Camilla?! 

Elise: No way...! 

Camilla: Corrin... You should have come back to Nohr. Maybe we wouldn't be in this situation if you had followed me instead of leaving us. 

Corrin: I hope we can get her to come to her senses during this fight. It will certainly make things easier for us to have her on our side. 

Elise: Camilla... Come back to us, Sister... 

(If Corrin initiates combat with Camilla, the following dialogue plays out.)