(B) Chapter Twenty-Seven: Return of the Purple Fire

(Corrin's party stands just outside the combat room of Nohr)

Corrin: Here we are... King Garon should be coming face to face with us soon.

Takumi: It's time to take this guy down. He's done enough in his pathetic life.

Hinoka: The war is as good as over.

Corrin: Let's try not to get overly confident. I don't want that to be our downfall.

Ryoma: Corrin makes a good point.

Takumi: Still, let's get in there!

(The army breaks down the door to see the combat room. Inside, Xander, Camilla, and Leo are standing perfectly still near the hooded figure and King Garon)

Corrin: King Garon! Your life ends now!

Garon: Hmph. You've come far.

???: It won't amount to much though.

Hinoka: Corrin, who is that man?

Corrin: I don't know...

???: You won't need to know.

Elise: Xander! Camilla! Leo! It's me! I want you to join Corrin's side in the war! I'm sick of all the fighting.

(Xander, Camilla, and Leo are silent)

???: I'm afraid they can't hear your pleas.

Garon: It matters not. Just take care of them. I have other things to take care of.

(Garon leaves. The hooded man snaps his fingers and follows Garon out. After he snaps, Xander, Camilla, and Leo all begin to glow with purple fire)

Corrin: That's the fire that was surrounding Takumi!

Hinoka: Are they being controlled?

Ryoma: Takumi? Are you alright?

(Takumi begins holding his head and mumbling under his breath)

Takumi: Kill... Die...

Sakura: Th-That's how he was acting when we saw him in Mokushu!

Ryoma: Something has gone wrong...

Corrin: We need to get them to snap out of it! To arms, everyone!

(The battle begins. Corrin's party is gathered at the center of the Nohrian palace's combat room. In each of the four corners, there's a royal. Xander is in the top left corner, Camilla in top right, Takumi in bottom left, and Leo in bottom right. In order to win the map, all four of the bosses must be defeated within twelve turns. Takumi cannot be used in this map. Elise is a green unit with a long range staff to heal your units. She has no tomes and cannot attack)

(Xander is fought in battle)

Xander: You... You will die... 

(Corrin initiates combat with Xander)

Corrin: Xander... I know you don't want to fight me... I vow to snap you out of this. I don't know what that man did to you, but I won't let it continue!

Xander: Die...

(Azura initiates combat with Xander)

Azura: Xander...

Xander: Perish...

Azura: I'm sorry about all of this. Please, forgive me....

(Xander initiates combat with Elise)