(C) Chapter Eight: Cold Reception

(The scene is the Ice Tribe village. Corrin, Elise, Silas, and Jakob/Felicia are standing together)

(If Corrin is male)

Felicia: Well... Here we are.

(If Corrin is female)

Jakob: We have arrived.

(Both options converge here)

Corrin: I hope we can settle this matter through peace. I don't want to fight if we don't have to.

Elise: If we talk it out with the people here, we should be able to get through it without any fighting.

Silas: I hope you're right... Now, let's see... Where would the leader be?

(If Corrin is male)

Felicia: I think he should be in the largest building at the center of town.

(If Corrin is female)

Jakob: That large building might be our destination. I figure the chief will be inside.

(Both options converge here)

Corrin: Alright. In that case, let's do it. Remember, everyone. We will not raise our weapons. These people are innocent.

(The scene changes to the inside of the central building in the Ice Tribe. They are standing with the leader of the tribe, Klima)

Klima: You wished to see me?

Corrin: Yes. My name is Corrin. I am something of an ambassador from Nohr.

Elise: And I'm Elise!

Klima: It's nice to meet you both.

(If Corrin is male)

Felicia: Hello, Father!

Klima: Felicia! I never expected to see you here!

Felicia: It's been too long, Father. I missed you.

(No such dialogue takes place if Corrin is female. Flora appears)

Flora: Lord Corrin?

(If Corrin is male)

Felicia: Flora! You're here too!

Flora: Felicia! I was worried sick about you!

Felicia: I'm sorry for scaring you. I'm just happy we're here now.

(If Corrin is female)

Jakob: Flora? Is that you?

Flora: It is, as a matter of fact. I came to visit the tribe after you left with Lady Corrin.

Jakob: I suppose it's good to see you, even if you should likely be at the fort still...

(Both options converge here)

Klima: It appears you're much more important than you originally stated, Corrin.

Corrin: I suppose so... I apologize for not telling you the truth sooner, but I feared you would react in a hostile way... In truth, Elise and I are royals from Nohr. We wanted to discuss a peace agreement between Nohr and the Ice Tribe.

Klima: Nohr wants peace with us? I somehow doubt that.

Corrin: I've heard of your rebellion, and I wanted to ask about it.