(R) Chapter Thirteen: Light in the Darkness

(The chapter opens to show Corrin, Azura, Sakura, Takumi, and Hinoka in a port town.)

Corrin: It looks like we're at long last... I'm glad to see it. 

Azura: We managed to get here with relatively few issues after the Mokushu skirmish... I'm rather thankful for such. 

Takumi: I just hope we don't run into any other troublesome circumstances from here on out. 

Sakura: W-We're going to be fine... I'm sure of it. 

Hinoka: I pray you're right there, Sister... After all, we don't exactly have all the time in the world to be traveling towards Notre Sagesse. After we finish our business there, we're going to have to set our sights on Nohr and stopping the war. I fear that they won't be quite so easy to convince. 

Corrin: I think it's going to be fine. The Nohrian royals are reasonable people aside from King Garon. I believe that they'll listen to me. 

Azura: Emotions were high on the Plains of Hoshido, so it's understandable that they were upset then, so perhaps things will have changed by the time we see them this time... 

Sakura: Yeah... You know them better than the rest of us do, so I'm sure that they'll follow what you predict. 

Takumi: I don't think we should be worrying about the royals at the moment... We have far larger issues, I'm afraid to say. 

Azura: What are you saying? 

Hinoka: Nohrian soldiers... 

Corrin: If I had to guess, I would say that they're here to either stomp out our resistance or take me back to Nohr. 

Sakura: Neither of those outcomes are particularly favorable... 

Hinoka: If it's a fight they want, then that's fine by me. It's a fight they'll get!

???: Don't start fighting yet! Wait for me! 

Corrin: Is that... Elise?! 

(Elise appears with Arthur and Effie.)

Elise: Corrin, I'm so glad to see you! I'm here to warn you! Father is sending soldiers after--

Corrin: We know... But what are you doing here? It's dangerous for you to be so far away from the palace since you can't fight! 

Elise: I'll be fine! I brought my retainers along. Effie and Arthur will do everything they can to keep me safe from any source of potential danger. 

Effie: I'll defend her with my life! 

Arthur: And I'll ensure that justice always prevails! 

Corrin: Alright... I'll trust you on this. We're going to have to tread carefully from here on out. 

Elise: I'll be okay. You're all here to defend me now, after all! 

Azura: Corrin, we're out of time. It's time for us to fight. 

Corrin: I agree. Ready your weapons! The battle awaits us! 

(The fight begins shortly afterwards. The objective is to defeat the boss. There are many enemies scattered around the port area, but three of them are particularly notable: Charlotte, Benny, and Silas. The camera pans over to them at the start of the fight.)

Charlotte: Ugh, I can't believe we're doing something like this... Chasing after a traitor of Nohr? What sort of job is that?! 

Benny: Charlotte, it's going to be alright... Just be careful. 

Fire Emblem Fates Rewriteजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें