(B) Chapter Eighteen: Wolfskin Peak

(The group is walking through Mount Garou. The royals and Kaze can be seen together. A few days have passed since the fall of the Chevois general)

Corrin: This is the best way into Nohr from Cheve. The borders of Nohr are heavily guarded, but the Nohrians have always avoided this area. I heard that much from Xander back while I was still living in the Northern Fortress. 

Ryoma: There's a reason for that. Mount Garou is home to the wolfskin. They're shapeshifters who can transform into wolves. They're powerful and dangerous. I've heard they're rather territorial as well. 

Corrin: I'm sure they'll let us pass through if we say we're here with peaceful intentions. 

Kaze: I suppose we can test that now. 

(Keaton and two wolfskin appear)

Keaton: What are you lot doing here? This is our den!

Corrin: Excuse our interruption. My name is Corrin. My friends and I just want to pass through here. We don't mean to hurt you. 

Keaton: The last time humans came through here, they tried to kill us all. Why should I believe you're any different?

Corrin: I'll even put my weapon away. My friends can do the same. 

Takumi: Are you sure this is a good idea?

Sakura: Well, we don't mean to hurt them, so it should be alright... They won't attack us if we don't attack them first, right? They seem to want peace...

Takumi: Alright... If you say so...

(Corrin's party members put away their weapons)

Keaton: Hm... I guess I can trust you for now. You can go. 

Corrin: Thank you so much. 

Keaton: Just get out of here before anything bad happens. You humans always seem to bring trouble. 

(Corrin's party begins passing through. A shot of dark magic comes from offscreen, directed at Sakura)

Takumi: Sakura!

(Takumi tackles Sakura to the ground. The attack flies over their heads and hits one of the wolfskin standing with Keaton)

Wolfskin: Ah!

(The wolfskin dies)

Keaton: Hey! Wake up! This isn't funny! Open your eyes already! Come on, wake up!

Corrin: That was the same dark energy that came out of the Ganglari! It must be King Garon again!

Keaton: What have you done?!

Corrin: Wh-What? That wasn't us! It was--

Keaton: I knew I shouldn't have trusted a human! You all will pay for this!

(Keaton attacks Kaze)

Kaze: Ow...

Corrin: Kaze!

Keaton: You will die for your sins!

Hinoka: It appears we'll have to fight to break through...

Corrin: We have to get past their lines to escape! Try to hurt as few of them as possible! Please forgive us, wolfskin!

(The battle begins. The objective is to have all your units escape through where Keaton is at the top of the map. After the map, rewards will be given based on how many enemy wolfskin were spared. If five wolfskin survive, you will get a Secret Book. If ten wolfskin survive, you will get a Spirit Dust and a Secret Book. If fifteen wolfskin survive, you will get an Energy Drop, a Spirit Dust, and a Secret Book)