Anniversary

Peter has been in a slump for a few days. No one except him and May knew why. In fact May was also in a slump. This slump started on Saturday. He hasn't spoken to anyone since Saturday. Today was Monday, and Peter was walking to school. As he arrived at the building, he let out a low sigh.

"Hey Peter!" Ned happily greeted Peter. Peter, being lost in his own thoughts walked straight passed Ned. Not even noticing the greeting. Ned frowned and got his stuff from out of his locker. MJ, having seen this exchange, furrowed her eyebrows. This wasn't like Peter at all.

"Hey Puny Parker!" Flash snorted as he came up to Peter. Peter didn't notice until he was being shoved into the lockers. "Don't ignore me! What's up with you? You look like shit! Did you finally realize how pathetic you are? Maybe I should start calling you Pathetic Parker." Flash taunted, but was surprised when he got a nod in return.

"I am pathetic." Peter mumbled, tears threatening to spill. "You're right, Flash."

Flash let go of Peter's collar out of shock, but quickly smirked. "What set you over edge? Did your little Aunt finally kick the bucket?" His smirk turned into a wicked smile. "Or are you ready to admit that the Stark internship is a lie?"

"Leave him alone, jackass." MJ rolled her eyes as she walked over. "The only lie I hear around here is the lie that you are cool." Flash sputtered, swiftly defeated. He walked away. "What is up with you, loser?"

"It's nothing." Peter sighed. "Just leave it." He walked to class and sighed.

Time Skip, Time Skip, does whatever a time skip does

Peter was walking out of the building when he spotted a limo. Before any of his friends or Flash could confront him, he climbed in. "Hey kid." Happy greeted Peter, only getting silence in response. Happy didn't comment on this, but kept an eye on Peter the entire way to the tower. When they arrived Peter just got out, not even thanking Happy.

"Sir, Peter Parker has entered the building." Friday alerted Tony. Who was seated upstairs with the rest of the Avengers, watching Up. After Civil War, everyone made up. Including Bucky and Tony, though there was still some tension.

"Thank you Fri." Tony told his AI before getting up.

"Who's that?" Steve asked Tony, not looking away from the screen.

"Spiderman." Was the quick reply. This gained everyone's attention. They wanted to meet the arachnied themed hero after seeing how skilled he was at Germany. Clint paused the movie and they all got up to greet the man they have come to respect. The elevator doors opened to reveal Peter.

"Tony...Tony this is a six year old." Clint said, pointing to Peter. Tony snorted. "You're telling me this child is Spiderman?"

"He's fifteen." Tony reassured them. "And perfectly able to handle himself. Isn't that right, Peter?" He received no response as Peter rushed to his room. "He's, uh, usually not like that..."

"Teenagers." Sam rolled his eyes and went back to watching the movie.

Tony rushed to Peter's room, determined to find out what was wrong with the red and blue clad hero. Tony reached the door and gently knocked. "Peter?"

"Go away." Peter mumbled on the other side of the door. "I don't wanna talk right now."

Tony pushed open the door, only to be met with a pillow thrown at him. "Are you deaf?! What about 'I don't want to talk right now' don't you understand?!" Peter snapped, but immediately looked guilty afterward. "Sorry, Mr. Stark."

"What is up with you, kid?" Tony asked cautiously, walking into the room. "Did I do something?"

"It's something really personal Mr. Stark." Peter mumbled, fumbling with his hands.

"You can tell me, Peter. You're like my son." Tony gently walked over and sat down next to Peter.

Peter burst into tears. "I-It's just that...it's the anniversary of the day I stopped street fighting." Tony, startled by the sudden burst of emotion, rubbed a soothing hand on his back.

"You must really have liked street fighting, which is illegal and we'll talk about that later." Tony attempted to lighten the mood.

"You don't understand, Mr. Stark. The day I stopped street fighting was the day Uncle Ben..." Peter couldn't finish before he became a sobbing mess, but Tony understood. "I-I could've stopped him, but I was selfish and I didn't. I'm so stupid!"

"Kid, it wasn't your fault." Tony reassured him. "You didn't know."

"No Mr. Stark! I did know! My spider sense went off and I just ignored it like an idiot!" Peter sobbed. "I'm so sorry, Uncle Ben!"

"Peter, what happened that day sucked, I'll admit it, but you need to put the past behind you and focus on the future." Tony smiled. "I'm sure Ben would be proud of who you are today." Peter smiled and hugged Tony, who gladly accepted the hug.

"Thank you, Dad." Peter whispered. Tony's heart swelled and he hugged Peter tighter.

"You're welcome, son." Tony had a huge smile on his face. Suddenly he heard light snoring from Peter. He chuckled and closed his eyes, falling into a peaceful sleep.

"Where's Tony?" Natasha asked the rest of the Avengers once the movie was over.

"Sir is in Peter Parker's room." Friday alerted the team. They walked into Peter's room and saw a sleeping Peter on the arms of a sleeping Tony. They quickly took a photo and went to watch another movie.

A/N:

There ya go!