Bloopers and Cut Scenes

Superherogeek1 and ghostpants882 what the actual fuck--

"Welcome to Wade's Qerstion Corner! As always--"

"Question." Peter corrected Wade.

"What did I say?"

"Qerstion."

"Qerstion?"

"Yeah," Peter said, giggling slightly at the stunned expression on Wade's face.

---

"AH FUCK"

"First of all language, second of all what--pfft blalalala." Steve snorted, causing the room to laugh.

---

This is from a scrapped chapter

"Why did you do it?" Pepper asked Peter in front of the whole courtroom. "Why did you kill Ned? Why MJ? Happy? May? Tony?!"

Peter bit his lip and looked down.

"You disgust me." Pepper hissed, tears in her eyes.

---

This is also from a scrapped chapter

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY TOWER!" Tony yelled at Skip. "If I ever see you near him again, I will find you and ensure a long, painful death."

Skip was dragged out by the guards. Tony went to comfort the crying Peter.

---

Clint gasped as he felt a hot white pain in his chest, he opened his eyes and saw Joshua digging a knife into it. He fell to his knees.

"Y'know," Joshua paused for a moment. "Line?" He asked Darius, trying his best to ignore the now laughing Clint.

---

"Ba ba da doop." Peter mumbled, dancing slightly. "Fleep da la goop. Shoo la moo moo da la boop." Peter looked up. "Oh, are we rolling?"

---

"And then I kicked him in the nuts!" Shuri exclaimed.

"WOWOWWOWOWOWOW!!!" Harley exclaimed, causing Peter and Shuri to burst into laughter.

---

"Release me tho--" Tony tried to say but was interrupted by Peter laughing his ass off. "Peter!"

"I-I'm sorry!" Peter apologized in between fits of laughter.

---

"I like dick." Tony deadpanned.

"My dick." Strange added.

"But I also like coochie." Tony mumbled. Peter choked on his water.

"Who--taught you that--" Peter tried to say but was interrupted by his own coughs as everyone laughed.

---

"IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Peter and Joshua were screaming the lyrics to 'This is Gospel'.

"This is why we should've never let them work together." Tony shook his head.

---

Wade was mid-sip of water when the author called action. Wade jumped and spilled water all over himself. "Fuck!"

---

Peter wrestled with the girl for his shirt. She somehow caused him to fall over the couch. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" She apologized to the dazed Peter whilst the Avengers laughed their asses off.