Webs

"I'm not sure they should be doing that." Peter mumbled, watching Harley and Miles.

"Has rules stopped them before?" Shuri shrugged. "Plus, Tony is used to weird shit. This isn't that bad in comparison."

Harley and Miles were filling up Tony's suits with spider webs. Halloween was soon, and they decided Tony needed to be more festive.

"Who even gave Harley webs?" Peter asked Shuri.

"Miles, probably." She responded. "Or maybe he made his own. He does know the formula for the solution."

"That's true." Peter shrugged.

Harley and Miles were laughing loudly as they dumped the entirety of the liquid form into a suit.

"Should we stop them?" Peter asked.

"...nah." Shuri shook her head. They walked out of the lab and went to watch a movie.

---

A few hours later, a distant cry could be heard. "wHO THE FUCK PUT SPIDER WEBS IN MY SUITS?!"

"Oh, looks like he noticed." Peter mumbled, looking at his phone.

A/N:

I'm not a big fan of this one.

*

Jack: Okay, so...what should we do?

Zana: wtf are you talking about??

Natalie: Yeah, I'm not following...

Jack: What should we do about Darius and Susie! He's stopped liking her, and I think she's catching feelings!

Avery: RIGHT! It's so obvious!

Vine: You think they'll get together by themselves?

Richard: lmao no they hella dense

Emma: Yeah, the chances of that happening are very slim.

Greg: So how do we help them?

Jack: Well...I have a plan.