It's Meet To Great You (Part 2)

Harley had been nervous all week. He had been planning this moment for awhile now. Today was the day he would confess his love to Peter.

God, that sounded so cheesy but it's exactly what was gonna happen.

It would go something like this:

Harley kicked down the door, startling Peter. "Harley?" He asked, batting his large brown eyes.

"These are for you, baby~" Harley said suavely, pulling out a bouquet of flowers.

"Oh Harley!" Peter blushed and took the flowers gently. "But whatever could make you choose to bring me such beautiful flowers?"

"I have something really important to tell you." Harley ran a hand through his hair dramatically. "I'm in love with you, dollface."

Peter gasped and turned redder. "Oh Harley! Take me into your big strong arms and kiss me with your manly lips!"

"Oh yeah baby." Harley pulled Peter in for a passionate kiss. Peter squeezed Harley's HUGE biceps and they got married and adopted 5 kids.

"Sir?" The cashier asked, breaking Harley out of his daydream.

Right now he had to buy the flowers, kinda the biggest part of his plan.

"Hi, yes, what are the most romantic flowers you have?" Harley asked seriously. The cashier rose a brow.

"Take these roses." The cashier told him lazily and took some off the shelf. "That'll be $50."

"The...sign says $35." Harley mumbled, pointing at the sign.

"And my name tag says John, but my name is Julia." She scowled. "$50, or get out of my shop."

"Okay, geez." Harley pulled out his wallet and handed her his credit card. "Don't need to be so pushy about it."

"Watch it, kid. I'll cut off your tongue with this pair of scissors." She held up the scissors to prove her point. She scanned his card and roughly handed it back to him. "Now scram."

Harley scurried out.

Damn, he must've caught that lady on a bad day or something.

He couldn't worry about that though, because now he had to pick up the suit he ordered.

Yeah that's right, he's going REAL romantic for this one.

He entered the suit place, going over to the desk. "Yeah, hi, Harley Stark? I'm here to pick up my suit."

"Mr. Stark! I'll go and fetch your suit for you." The cashier told him, walking off to get it. Another man rose a brow at him.

"Stark, eh? Tell your pops to actually do something useful with all that cash of his." The man sneered, turning up his nose.

"I'll...be sure to keep that in mind..." Harley mumbled, looking down at the bouquet of roses in his hands.

The cashier walked back over, suit in a protective bag. "That'll be $1800." The cashier told him.

Damn, had love always been this expensive?

He handed the cashier his credit card, he was lucky Tony had put so much on there. "Have a nice day!" The cashier chirped.

Harley nodded and walked out.

Now all he had to do was ask Peter on the actual date.

Of course Harley had booked a reservation at the nicest restaurant that wasn't too far from the tower.