Isolation (Part 6)

This is the last part of Isolation~!

Peter woke up in the middle of the night, thirsty. He sat up, slowly realizing he was in the common room. He look on the floor, and saw Wade curled up in a ball, asleep. He had forgotten he asked Wade to sleep over.

Peter had never thought someone could look so beautiful whilst asleep.

Wade's lips were parted slightly, his face showing pure relaxation. His blonde hair was had gotten in his face. Peter knelt down, and slowly brushed it out of his face. Wade stirred, a low groan coming out of his mouth, sending shivers down Peter's spine.

It seemed Peter was thirsty in more ways than one.

Wade turned his head to the side, letting Peter admire his jawline. For a high schooler, Wade was incredibly fit. His long eyelashes rested on his face.

Wade slowly blinked open his eyes. Peter found himself lost in the enchanting blue. "Petey...?" He mumbled sleepily.

"Hey Wade. Did I wake you? Sorry." Peter chuckled. Wade sat up, and in one swift movement, had connected his lips with Peter's.

Peter was incredibly still. His face burned. Wade reached out and grabbed Peter's hips, pulling him closer to Wade.

It was sloppy, since Wade was half asleep, but it was passionate. Peter slowly closed his eyes and kissed back, his thoughts on nothing else.

Wade pulled away, slumping on Peter's shoulders. He was asleep again. Peter was beet red as he processed what just happened.

He gently layed Wade back down on the floor. He stood up and went to fetch a glass of water.

---

Wade groaned as he woke up. As his blurry eyes began to focus, he saw Peter looking down at him.

He jumped up. "Uh, hey?" He mumbled, giving a small wave. Peter turned pink and gave a wave in return.

Wade tilted his head, what's up with him? He looked at his watch. "Oh, I should head home. I have homework." Wade mumbled. Peter nodded.

"I'll go put your toothbrush in your bag." Peter stood up and went to the bathroom. Wade nodded.

Wade was rolling up his sleeping bag, dropping it as he realized he left his suit in his bag. "Wait, Peter!" He stood up and ran to his bag, where Peter was stood, holding his mask.

"Dead...pool...?" Peter mumbled, turning to him.

"Uh, you caught me!" Wade chuckled nervously. "I'm totally into cosplay. Darn, there goes that secret."

"Deadpool." Peter mumbled. It was all beginning to click into place.

"Cosplay." Wade replied.

"DEADPOOL?!" Peter screamed, turning red. How had he not recognized his voice?!

"COSPLAY!" Wade yelled back, also red.

Peter laughed slightly. He shot a shock web at Wade, it was amplified so if could kill the average person.

Wade spazzed and fell to the floor. Peter held his breath, hoping he was right and hadn't killed his best friend.

Wade groaned and sat up. "Spiderman...?" He mumbled.

"Oh my god." Peter laughed in disbelief. "You're Deadpool?!"