Replaced (Part 11) [BAD END]

"Looks like we get to exterminate a pest a little earlier than scheduled." Bucky said, cracking his neck.

"Y'know, you really need to come up with new insults. It's just the same thing over and over again." Peter commented, slipping on his mask and unbuttoning his shirt to reveal his suit.

"Wha--are you just always wearing that?" Sam asked, pointing at the suit.

"I...I wanted to feel like Superman." Peter said, taking off the shirt and throwing it to the side. Sam snorted and got into fighting position.

"Remember, try not to hurt them too badly. They're still our family." Vision reminded them.

"Okay kid, I know it's not your first time fighting the Avengers, but there's a few things you need to know about their technique." Sam told Peter. "Firstly, they're all going to rush you at the same time. Nat usually rushes in first with Cap on her tail. You've fought Cap before so you already have a sense of his fighting style. With Nat, watch out for her legs. You web up her legs, she's a little easier to deal with."

"Steal the shield, aim for the legs, got it." Peter said, also getting into fighting position.

"The next people you have to worry about are Rhodey and Tony. They'll attack you from the air. Luckily, you have the advantage since this fight is inside. They usually stick to ranged attacks, web 'em up."

"Webs, gotcha." Peter nodded.

"Can you guys hurry up?" Vision asked as he saw the Avengers were getting ready to charge.

"With Bruce, stay cautious. He may be mind controlled but that doesn't guarantee that the Hulk is." Sam got ready to charge. "Bucky is pretty easy, you've fought him before." Sam smirked. "And finally, Clint. Take him out early. You get rid of him, you'll have an easier time."

"I'm lucky Thor's on Asgard." Peter shivered at the thought of having to fight a literal god.

"One last thing." Sam said, turning to Peter. "Don't die, kid."

"Avengers," Steve said, stepping in front. "Attack!" With that, both sides charged.

Like Sam predicted, Natasha quickly rushed ahead of Steve and attempted to kick Peter in the skull. Peter attached a web grenade to her leg, which sent her crashing into the wall. He almost cheered in victory but was quickly snapped back by Steve delivering a punch to his jaw.

Peter ran to him, slid between his legs, taking the shield in the process, and banging it against the back of his head. Effectively knocking him out.

His spidey sense blared and he dodged two repulsor beams that were coming at him simultaneously. As he ducked, he saw Clint readying an arrow. He shot a web at his leg and pulled, making him fall to the floor.

---

Sam frowned as he was met with Dr. Strange. "I just realized I have no strategy for this."

Strange shot some voodoo wizard shit at Sam, who barely dodged. Sam rushed forward and was about to punch him, but was met with his own fist to the face. He was not amused when he saw that he had punched into a portal that led straight to the side of his head. "Oh, har har."