Replaced (Part 7)

(tHe_RetARdeD_caT thanks for making my day that much better.)

Jfc I should honestly make this a book at this point it's going on for centuries.

Before you ask, yes. There will be a part 8 unfortunately.

Peter dodged another slash from Olivia, the two had been fighting for hours now without end. Neither of them were willing to give up, even though they were both exhausted. Rhodey was dealing with Doc Ock and couldn't come over to help and Pepper was currently unconscious and webbed to a wall.

Peter could feel the sweat dripping down his forhead. He didn't expect her to be this difficult to take down. Suddenly, he spotted an opening and in a quick moment she was pinned to the ground.

Her eyes went from red to green as she blinked like she was awakening from a dream. "Wh-where am I? What happened?" She asked. Peter tilted his head and kneeled down. Her eyes shot to Peter. "Sp-Spiderman?! What's going on?!" Peter tilted his head as his eyes widened in realization.

"I think you were being mind controlled." Peter said. She gasped. Peter offered her a hand which she hesitantly accepted. Her eyes landed on the fighting Rhodey and Doctor Octopus. Her eyes widened in fear. "Don't worry, I'll get you out of here." He nodded at her. He grabbed her and swung them both to a building nearby.

"Th-thank you, Spiderman!" A grateful smile spread across her face. Peter nodded, but was suprised when she pulled him in for a hug. "Thank you so much!"

"I-It's no problem." Peter stuttered out, suprised.

"How could I repay you?" Olivia asked. Peter shook his head.

"That won't be necessary." Peter smiled under the mask. "I have to go help Rhodey kick Ock's ass."

"Thank you again!" She smiled. Peter nodded.

"See you when I see you!" He turned around to swing back.

Suddenly a hot pain exploded in his back. He looked back and saw Olivia digging her knife into it. "I can't believe you're THAT naive." She chuckled. She pulled the knife out as Peter fell to the floor. She rolled him off his stomach and started stabbing his chest repeatedly. "You really are dumb!" She giggled happily as Peter screamed in agony.

---

Both Rhodey and Ock froze when they heard Peter's distant screams. "No..." Rhodey said. Ock laughed maniacally as Rhodey flew over to the sound.

Rhodey quickly blasted Olivia off of him, killing her instantly. He ran over to Peter. "Pete!" He ripped the mask off to reveal the pale face of Peter Parker.

"Well that wasn't part of the plan." Peter coughed. Rhodey furrowed his brow in worry and picked him up bridal style. He quickly flew to the tower, not caring that he was banned.

Surprisingly, Friday let them in. He snuck passed Tony and into the med bay. "Bruce!"

The scientist turned around and gasped when he saw the bloody, unconscious form of Peter. He frantically went to get supplies.

----

Natasha walked into the med bay, deciding to visit Clint. What she didn't expect was her favorite spider kid, dying on a different bed. She rushed over, asking what happened. Rhodey looked as her. "I need to tell you somethin--"

Rhodey was interrupted by the sound of a bow being drawn. Natasha and Rhodey both looked towards the source and saw Clint aiming an arrow at Rhodey. "Aren't you supposed to be banned?" He spat. "And to make matters worse you brought the little runt with you?" Natasha was shocked at those words. Clint was among the members most angry about Peter leaving.

"Clint?" Natasha asked cautiously.

"Step away, Nat. I'm about to eliminate the intruders." He glared at Rhodey.

Bruce was stitching Peter up as quick as he could. He wanted Rhodey and Pete to be able to leave as quickly as possible.

"Clint, they're just stitching Peter up. C'mon, he's just a kid. Imagine if it was one of your kids on that bed." Natasha tried to persuade him.

"But that's not my kid. That's that little nuisance." Clint growled as he drew his bow back a little further, this time aiming it at Peter.

Bruce finished stitching him up and started to bandage him. He usually would have cleaned and disinfected it first but he had to work quick. For now, stitching and bandages would have to do. He wasn't sure what to do about Peter's blood. Clint wouldn't wait until Peter was fully healed to shoot.

"Stand down, Clint." Natasha glared at him.

"You should be thanking me, I'm about to do the world a favor by eliminating a pest." He spat.

"I said," She pulled out a gun and aimed it at him. "Stand. Down." She glared at him in rage and Clint returned her glare with an equal amount of fierceness. Rhodey aimed a repulsor at Clint.

"I don't wanna do this, man." Rhodey told him. "But I won't let you hurt him." Clint sneered and lowered his bow. He raised one hand to his ear.

"Requesting backup in medbay." He spoke quickly.

"No!" Natasha yelled and shot Clint in the arm, quickly revealing that instead of bullets the gun was full of tranquilizers. He fell back in the bed, unconscious. "Shit." She mumbled.

Before they knew it, Steve and Tony were standing in front of them, battle ready. Natasha and Rhodey got ready to fight. Both sides charged, one seeking to protect Peter, the other seeking to kill him.

Steve was fighting with Natasha. This fight required intense concentration. Natasha blocked and jabbed but none of her hits seemed to be landing. He kicked her in the stomach and was about to hit her with his shield when a metal arm stopped him. Steve whirled around and saw Bucky, who had tears in his eyes. "Don't do this, Steve." He begged. Steve glared at him and charged.

Rhodey and Tony were in a battle. Iron against iron, literally. Their fight was the most dangerous, considering both of them were firing repulsor beams at each other. Hand to hand combat was trying to be avoided, considering Rhodes was a master in marital arts. Rhodey shot his machine guns at Tony, quickly realizing that wouldn't have an affect. "Friday, overwrite the War Machine suit." He told his AI.

"I am afraid I cannot do that." Friday told him.

"Why the hell not?!" Tony yelled back.

"You have programmed me to not take any requests that would cause direct harm to Master Peter." Friday stated matter-of-factly. Stark cursed and shot a beam at Rhodey.

Bucky was holding back, he didn't have it in him to hurt Steve. Steve, however, was attacking full force. Natasha and Bucky were double teaming on Steve.

Bruce was quickly setting up an IV bag. Deciding to try and get as much blood back into Peter ask possible.

No one noticed Joshua standing by the door, a smirk on his face.

A/N:

No lie these are fun to write but this series needs to eND--

*