Peter Was Perfect

Things to know: Wade and Peter are the same age. (That's right folks, we're entering Spideypool land)

No matter how many times Wade tried, Peter was always better. Wade knew it was true. Peter always reached his goals first. Peter was perfect.

Peter graduated first. It was kind of embarrassing that Wade was held back, but Peter tutored him everyday to make sure they would have time to spend together. Wade was always beating himself up over the fact that because of him Peter didn't go to college. Peter was perfect.

Peter found a job first. This wasn't surprising. He obviously was going to get a job at Stark Tower. Wade was pretty sure Tony was saving him a spot. It took a lot of convincing, but Peter eventually got Tony to give Wade a spot as a janitor. Wade was ecstatic. He got to work in the same building as the Peter! Peter always made time in his day to go and see Wade, even if it was just for a couple of minutes it always made Wade's day. Peter was perfect.

Peter fell in love first. Wade lusted for Peter, nothing more, but Peter? Peter adored Wade, and made it painfully obvious too. He always had this skip in his step after talking to Wade. There was always a light blush on his face when he was near him. Wade soon found himself falling for the boy with the chocolate brown eyes, and when Wade fell, he fell hard. Soon it became Wade who was a blushing mess around Peter, as unnatural as that seems. Everyone could tell that they were both deeply in love with each other, and when they finally got together it was like a breath of fresh air. Wade was so happy when they finally got together. Peter was perfect.

Peter got to say his vows first. Even though it was obvious that Wade topped, Peter got to say his vows first. "Wade, I'll be honest. When I first met you, I couldn't stand you in the slightest." Everyone chuckled. "You were loud, arrogant, disgusting, annoying--"

"OKAY! We get it!" Wade interrupted Peter. Peter giggled.

"Sorry. When I actually got to know you, I found out that you were more like a blanket. You store all the warmth within." Peter smiled his perfect smile at Wade. "And I don't know why God gave me the honor of being able to be called your husband, but if I get to spend the rest of my life by your side? I guess I'm doing something right." Peter was perfect.

Peter revealed his identity first. Tony held a press conference that would reveal the identities of Spiderman and Deadpool. As always, Peter got to go first. It wasn't anything extravagant. He just simply took of his mask and waved. Wade found it adorable. Peter was perfect.

Peter died first. It all happened so fast. He was gunned down. He was shot in the head and was gone. Wade couldn't process it at first. It wasn't a flashy death, it was quick and simple, as morbid as that sounds. There was no build up to that moment. The man showed up. The man shot him. Wade stabbed the man. Two dead bodies were on the ground. And as Wade walked up to the podium at Peter's funeral, he only said three words. "Peter was perfect."

A/N:

This was all writen in 30 minutes and it really shows.

*