Another New Friend

(This gave me a good laugh LIGHtBULbzZz)

Peter, Shuri, and Harley were talking about random things at school in the classroom, waiting for class to start. Shuri was visting again. Suddenly the teacher clapped her hands together.

"Students, we have a new friend." She exclaimed as she gestured to the boy next to her.

"Okay, who's ready to suck dick and learn shit." He saluted. Peter stood up and pointed at him.

"You're ours now." He said. The boy shrugged and grabbed one of the many empty seats around them. People wanted to avoid sitting near them in fear of losing their minds from the conversations they had. "Howdy, I'm Peter and this is Harley and Shuri."

"Miles Morales is the name and looking hot is the game." He winked.

"That's hot." Harley commented. Everyone shot him a look. "Oh, I said that out loud."

"Alright, let us converse." Shuri stated.

They sat in silence, trying to think of something to talk about.

"What would happen if ghosts were all just stunning? Like, amazingly attractive." Harley said. "Ooooh~I've come to suck your blood, sexy~"

"That's a vampire." Peter giggled.

"YOU'RE A VAMPIRE" Harley yelled as he stood up. The entire classroom stared at him.

"Good comeback." Shuri snorted.

"Imagine if rappers had awful comebacks." Miles said. "Ah, uh, Oh yeah. You're momma didn't say that in bed last night. Blah blah blah blah something that ends with 'aight'!"

"This is a boring chapter." Shuri commented.

"Tru."

"How did you manage to say that without the E?"

"Who tf is talking rn"

"Did you just say abbreviations out loud?"

"Shut up Peter." Harley glared at him.

A/N:

HEY! I KNOW YOU USUALLY SKIP THESE ANS BUT PLEASE READ THIS ONE.

I NEED YOU GUYS TO LEAVE A RANDOM TOPIC FOR THE GROUP TO TALK ABOUT IN THE COMMENTS BECAUSE I HAVE NO TIME TO COME UP WITH SHIT SINCE I'M SO EXCITED FOR ENDGAME!

Susie: Ms. Scott?

Me: I haven't fired you yet?

Susie: We are currently over 100K

Me: sWEET MOTHER OF MACARONI

Susie: You should say someth--

Me: Dear god, shut the hell up and make me a coffee. Know your fucking place.

Thank you so much for 100K! Sorry this thank you is so late since we hit it awhile ago.

*