Body Switch (Part 2)

Flash found the suit in his backpack. He was slightly angered that Peter was really Spiderman but quickly shook it off and put on the suit. He had escaped Peter's stupid friend and was standing on the roof of a building, about to jump off. "Okay, how hard can this be? Peter Parker does it all the time, so obviously I'll be able to." Flash took a deep breath to calm his nerves. He jumped off the building and shot a web. The web hit the building across the street, and Flash swung right into it.

---

Peter had been in class, and unfortunately for him, his body was no where in sight. Ned was nervously tapping his foot, looking for Flash as well. Just then, the entire class looked towards the window when they saw Spiderman screaming as he flew through the air into a building. Peter facepalmed and Ned sighed in annoyance. "Mr. Phillips?" Peter raised his hand as his teacher looked over to him. "May I go to the bathroom?"

"Make it quick, Mr. Thompson." He said. Ned raised his hand too.

"I also have to go." Ned said. Mr. Phillips looked at him.

"When Mr. Thompson comes back."

"I have to go now! It's urgent!" Ned pressed. Mr. Phillips rose a brow. "I'm...uh...on my period."

Mr. Phillips looked absolutely bewildered as Ned rushed out of class.

---

Flash groaned as he pulled himself out of the dumpster he fell into. "Not as easy as it looks." He looked up and saw Ned and Peter in his body running towards him. "Oh hello there fat boy and Flash Thompson, who is totally the coolest and most awesome person I have ever met." Flash yelled.

Peter scowled and Ned rolled his eyes. "How can I help you civilians?" Peter and Ned could practicality hear the suave smile he put on.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Peter asked, causing Flash to frown.

"Dude, right now I am THE Spiderman! How could I NOT take advantage of that?" Flash asked. Peter rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Dude, go to class! You're going to mess up my perfect attendance!" Peter hissed as he stomped the ground and pouted.

"If I go to class will you stop acting so gay?" Flash lazily replied. Peter went bright red with embarrassment and crossed his arms.

"Maybe." He mumbled. Flash rolled his eyes.

"Fine, whatever." He then reached to take off the mask, causing Ned and Peter to screech in protest. "What?!"

"Are you insane?! You can't take it off here!" Ned yelled. Flash looked around at the people who were glancing at them.

"And why not?" Flash replied obnoxiously.

"Because I've worked my butt off for the past year to keep my--your identity a secret!" Peter poked Flash's chest. "I'm not letting you throw it all away now!"

"Did you just say butt?" Flash snorted. "Dude, just say ass. No one cares."

Peter turned even redder. Flash and Ned thought he might explode. "Shut it! Get your ass to class!"

"Ha! That rhymed!" Flash laughed as Peter dragged him into an alley to change.

Time Skip, Time Skip, does whatever a time skip does

Peter and Ned burst into a class, an absolutely miserable Flash behind them. "Ah, Mr. Parker. Glad to see you could join us." Mr. Phillips commented.

"Whatever fatso, can we get on with it?" Flash rolled his eyes as the class (yes, even MJ) shared a collective gasp. Flash currently didn't care about being nice to the teachers, since he was in Peter's body. Peter was red with anger as he violently placed a hand on Flash's shoulder.