Suck

I'd rate this as Mature I guess?

Also, this is the first oneshot in this book that had Harley, Peter, Miles, Shuri, and MJ that isn't crack.

"Suck it." Shuri commanded Harley.

"No!" Harley exclaimed.

"SUCK IT, HARLEY!" She yelled, slapping him upside the head. He winced and glared at her.

"I refuse! I absolutely refuse!" He shook his head fiercely.

It was then that Peter and Miles walked in. They were met with a bizarre sight.

Shuri was standing over Harley, who was on his knees, she had him tied up in some rope.

The weirdest part about this scene, however, was the fake, blue, plastic penis attached to Shuri's crotch.

"Do I want to know?" Miles asked upon digesting what was happening. Harley shot his head towards them.

"HELP ME! SHE--" He was interrupted when Shuri slapped him upside the head.

"Less talking more sucking." Shuri deadpanned. Peter furrowed his brow.

"This is sexual assault." Peter told her, concerned. Shuri looked at him, before sighing and untying Harley from the rope.

Harley immediately ran and hid behind Miles.

"Sorry, Harley." Shuri mumbled.

"Now," Peter sighed. "can you explain to me what you're trying to do?"

"Well," Shuri cleared her throat, and Peter sighed heavily. She was about to tell a story, wasn't she? "So I was laying bed one night, right?"

"Here we go." Miles murmured.

"And I was thinking to myself 'what's so exciting about porn?' because you guys rant passionately about it to each other."

"I'm scared where this is going." Peter mumbled.

"So I decided to check it out, wasn't turned on but I became curious. I see these girls giving these guys blowjobs, and I wanted to see what it was like."

"So you tied Harley up and attempted to force him to suck this fake dick you bought?" Peter concluded.

"No!" Shuri exclaimed. "I asked nicely at first, and he said 'what the fuck Shuri? No!' so I decided that force is the way to go about this."

"What did she ask you?" Miles asked Harley.

"She came up to me with that blue dick on her crotch and asked me to suck it."

"So anyways, will one of you suck it so I can experience this?" Shuri asked.

"I--no." Peter cringed at the thought.

"I'm good, thanks." Miles shuddered at the thought.

"I'll do it." Everyone looked behind then and saw MJ watching.

"...how did you get in here?" Peter asked.

"We were hanging out, you went to get some water, and I'm guessing you ran onto Miles and got distracted." MJ shrugged.

"Wow dude, I'm so attractive that I made you forget about your girlfriend?" Miles asked.

"Wait--back up--did you just agree to suck Shuri's blue penis?" Peter asked incredulously. MJ shrugged.

"Why not?"

"The list of reasons is so long I--" Peter stammered.

"Suck or die." Shuri said. MJ got onto her knees and began sucking the blue dick.

Shuri just stared blankly. "Huh. I guess it doesn't give me the same pleasure it would bring a man."

Peter, who had turned bright red, sped out of the room. MJ stood up and followed him out.

Shuri looked up at Miles and Harley. "Guys?"

"Yeah?" Harley asked cautiously.

"I think I'm gay."

A/N:

Boring. Bland.

*

Min: Hey Darius, does this place have wifi?

Darius: Yeah! Of course! Why do you ask?

Min: No reason...